Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Victory: Bad Dream Act Amnesty Push Collapses In Senate!

Friends of ALIPAC,

We are pleased to announce that we have just confirmed with Senator Dick Durbin's DC office that he is withdrawing his attempt to attach the Dream Act Amnesty to the defense spending bill!

This is indeed a victory for our movement! So many of you have been calling, e-mailing, and faxing DC, while carrying the warning to America via talk radio shows and the Internet!

We salute you and pause to honor your sacrifices and this victory.

Even our opposition is acknowledging that the Senate offices were deluged with calls against the Dream Act that dwarfed supportive calls 50 to 1!

They are laying the blame for the failure of the Dream Act on Republicans and Internet groups like ALIPAC and NumbersUSA and we thank them for giving us credit where credit is due. The true credit goes to those of you who worked so hard on this. ALIPAC and many other fine groups are just helping to facilitate your efforts.

The bad news is that Senator Harry Reid has sworn that the Senate will consider and try to pass the Dream Act again this year, before they leave DC in November!

In traditional villain style, he is saying, "Curses, foiled again! I'll get you yet!"

We must remain vigilant and prepare for the next battle.

But today, we celebrate our hard earned victory.

America is waking up!

We will take our government back!

Confirming Articles

Senate temporarily sidelines immigration legalization bill
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

Student illegals bill dropped
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

If you would like to comment on this victory to leave a standing record on the Net, please post at ...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 540#486540
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar
    A big thumbs up to Alipac and all of it's activists ..... The good guys won another round.

Relieved to learn this for now.

It's the I'll get you that is disturbing!

Question is: Where the heck is it going to crop up again? Or what will it be buried and/or smuggled into the next go around?

Wish I was a fly on the wall in Durbin's office. Or like fly leavings, (I'm being nice) all over the place.

Thanks be to God and Alipacers.

Personally, I'm going after Reid. Can I get him? You know, burr under the saddle effect?

Scept

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W, is this for real???? Omg, I can't believe it! We won again!!

Thanks for leading us, W! You are an awesome leader!

PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Wow, maybe that banner I saw that miraculously disappeared last week was an advanced sign of the outcome.

HOORAY FOR YET ANOTHER VICTORY
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

AMERICA IS WIDE AWAKE FOR THEIR TRICKS!!

WE WILL BE PREPARED FOR NOVEMBER!!

THEIR BILL BECOME A TURKEY!!!

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Well, we won another battle, but the anti-illegal war will go on.......until we all elect anti-illegal congress people and an anti-illegal president. Let's set our mind to get that accomplished.

Harry Reid is the one who PROMISED these illegal aliens that he'd get the DREAM back for a vote by November 16th. We'll obviously never change this man's mind, but he needs to be deluged with calls, faxes, and emails over the next 45 days just to illustrate to him how much Americans do not want any of this garbage. Maybe, just maybe, he'll at least understand that much.

Just one fax, one email, and one call from each of us for 45 days!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast