Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A victory on Fox News and in Cherokee Georgia!

Supporters of ALIPAC:

Our efforts to get ordinances that fight illegal immigration passed in Nashville Tennessee and Beaufort Co., South Carolina have been temporarily stalled by the opposition, but we have two important victories to report.

We have won in Cherokee County Georgia. The ACLU is filing a lawsuit as expected. Special thanks to our ALIPAC Activists working on the Cherokee project.

Cherokee Co. - Illegal Immigrant Measure Passed
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

Our current statistics on our FOCUS Campaigns is 42 Wins, 3 Losses and 16 Draws

-------------------------------

Big Win on FOX News! (SEE THE VIDEO LINK BELOW)

Wednesday night, our movement scored a big win on Fox News on the Hannity and Colmes Show thanks to Brook Young known at ALIPAC as "TheWatchdog"

Brook runs the website www.ImmigrationWatchdog.com and we have promoted his videos on many occasions.

Brook has a knack for capturing the real message with his videos. He captures images that millions of Americans need to see before it is too late. Often times, he puts himself at risk of bodily harm and puts up with a lot of abuse and harassment, to capture film from the front lines of the invasion. TheWatchdog captures the real trickery and nastiness in the ranks of the illegal alien supporting mobs.

As a guest on Hannity and Colmes, Brook Young stood up to Alan Colmes like a pro as Colmes tried to play the situation down.

TheWatchdog also got a warning out to America about the SPP and the North American Union, as well as the Aztlan separatist movement, MECHA, The Mexica Movement, and La Raza!

If you missed the show, you can watch it now on Brook Young's website via this link...

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/2006 ... ty-colmes/

Millions of Americans had a chance to hear a little bit of the truth thanks to the Hannity and Colmes Show and Brook Young. Most Americans do not know about this information.

Many FOX viewers have now visited his website at www.immigrationwatchdog.com to view the many other videos of interest on this topic.

ALIPAC would like to thank Brook Young, TheWatchDog, for all of his hard work and attacks he has endured to warn America about this crisis.

We ask that all ALIPAC supporters please do four things.

1. Please forward this information to all of your e-mail contacts and post it on the web for others to see.

2. Please visit Brook's website at www.ImmigrationWatchdog.com and watch the videos. You will find them very interesting and you will learn a great deal by watching.

3. Please set up links on your websites and any online discussion communities you can so that Brook's website will rise on the search engines and be seen by more Americans.

4. Consider making a donation to www.immigrationwatchdog.com. Brook did not ask us to request this, but we know he has self financed his efforts and we want him to be able to keep on filming and taking the message to the masses.

It is in your power to help Brook Young's efforts and our cause by getting these pictures worth thousands of words out to the nation.

Brook, thank you for your service to our cause and your perseverance.

On behalf of your fellow Americans, we thank you and the Hannity and Colmes Show for getting the word out!

A complete listing of Brook's videos is at this link...

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/all-movies-page/

ALIPAC
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is the best medicine I could possibly get today! WOW.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Banned
    I think Fox News, Hannity and Colmes, should hear plenty of complaints about how Colmes talked over Mr. Young on almost every point. I was ready to throw a shoe thru the TV. Yet he held his own--he was amazing. Thank you.

Watchdog,

You did a really good job. That was a very tough situation and you held your ground well.

I've seen many of the events you mentioned, at rallies in Texas. I will back up your statements about the OBL. It's not just in California.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I think Fox News, Hannity and Colmes, should hear plenty of complaints about how Colmes talked over Mr. Young on almost every point. I was ready to throw a shoe thru the TV. Yet he held his own--he was amazing. Thank you.
    No, I understand the temptation but we should be writing thank you e-mails instead because at least the word got out.

W

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Yes, he was amazing...he remained calm and steady...and just kept speaking the truth!!!!

Mr. Colmes needs to WAKE UP! If he doesn't believe they are trying to take over this country...then he is shutting his eyes to it because it is slapping us all in the face! And continually being shoved down our throats. I guess he doesn't live in the real world!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

JAK
    I will send them a great big thank you like I did ABC...
    I'm hoping that will encourage them to expose more truth!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

GO CHEROKEE!!

GREAT WORK AND THIS IS SOOOO EXCITING!

Colmes ... you need to put your finger to the wind and learn which way it's blowing.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gee William, I don't know what to say. ALIPAC was the very first place I came to when I needed to learn about what was happening in regards to illegal immigration. I don't know how you are able to manage this forum the way you do. You must sleep like 4 hours a day.

You've also encouraged me to take my own efforts and website more seriously. I've always been serious about the film making and the documentary I'm working on but the website was more for me than anyone else. I just needed a good way to organize the articles I was reading and the weblog software was perfect for that.

Thanks for everything. Sorry if I don't post as often here as I used to. I'm trying to have a little more balance in my life these days. I was spending too much time at the computer.

Watchdog. I am proud of you. Way to take a stand and let your voice and ours be heard!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast