Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congrats and a patriotic salute to William, Waukegan and all the anti-illegal alien patriots that battled in Waukegan. A million thanks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bye Bye Illegal Aliens!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yipeee

I have family in WAUKEGAN! They are thrilled!!!

And Grateful to ALIPAC and Ted Hays and everyone who supported this.

That is such wonderful news!!!!!!!! A big thank you!!! And job well done

Congrats William, and to everyone who helped in anyway!

NEXT!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I just want to say thank you to all of you here, for helping Waukegan pass this. It was truly an amazing experience. OMG it's like I'm in a dream!! I want to share with you what Alderman Balen had said. (He's the one that originally made a motion to reconsider the 287g program). He stated, "I've gotten calls from North Carolina to Arizona, and from Georgia to Oklahoma"...my thought when he said that was....yep! Alipac members!!!!

Thank you all soooo much for helping us out here in the midwest. It's been a busy few days, but it sure was worth the ride!! Thanks to William and Ted Hayes for coming to my town...you really made a huge difference!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Since the 287g won't be disputed in court, this is the better type of victory.

I suportted Hazleton, and even sent money to the legal fund, but last I understand that is still stuck in courts.

The best victories are ones the Antimerican Communist Liberal Union can't fight.

WOW!! Great job and congratulations America - Home of the Brave!! Snipers on the roofs, armored humvees, dogs????? For crying out loud, what's next?? They can go to all that bother for a protest, but they can't round up illegals?? People in DHS need to start losing their jobs so we can get some Americans in our law enforcement agencies!!

This is WONDERFUL news. Congrats and many thanks to all who were involved in this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12