Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That rally was a same day planned rally. I only got the notification that day. Somehow they got the notice too and they are rich enough to go buy those big flags - ohhhh, they are so poor and downtrodden! They have more $$ than lots of us - thanks to working the system. Everything they do is trying to incite a violent act from somebody on our side. They are trying to make a race war, trying to get under someone's skin. They have the shrill woman speaking non-stop in the megaphone interfering with being able to hear the speakers. Did our side do that to them in their rallies? I doubt it. I saw no video of it.

As far as quality of the video. No biggie. That was sent in by a concerned citizen, not a trained videographer or whatever you call them. More proof that this concern is shared by many common citizens, not funded by George Soros or any other huge entity - a grass-roots movement - it is this type thing that wakes people up when they see it. They understand that it was created by a concerned citizen not a journalist and it means all that much more as a result. People want professional packaged Hollywood style productions to confer legitimacy? They are mistaken.

The flag is just a piece of cloth. But it is a huge symbol and many people have given their lives for that symbol. So whether you desecrate the flag (which I thought was against the law as much as desecrating a dollar bill is) or you build a mosque on ground zero - the symbolism has great meaning for both sides. I prefer to choose not to be offended by awareness not by ignorance. I was not offended highly in this instance because these people are so whacked and have NO STANDING. If it was a patriot desecrating the flag I would be very concerned and want to know more but I am not going to let their activists bug me because that is what they want and I am not going to give them what they want - EVER. I do want other citizens to wake up by viewing the video.

By the way W, I am really grateful you have been able to maintain this forum. It really is a stress-buster and a saving thing for those of us who thought that we were alone.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Bridget, maybe this was not a wholly in your face thing, there was a small contingent, and they did seem unorganized and a bit looney, but, they were spewing hatred of a race (which is ignorance to associate being here, being Americans with only white men) and hatred of America. Disrespecting OUR flag, and what it stands for.

Bridget, lets look at it this way. The last part, the disrespect they are showing for America. They benefit from EVERYTHING this nation has because of what a group of "old white men" did when they signed the Declaration of Independence. They laid their lives on the line, some lost a great deal, for these anti-American goons to have the freedom to go out and spew their hatred. The disrespect filters down to all those who have subsequently laid their lives down for this nation, and those who fought for it. This alone should make people angry. Yet they go further to bring race into it all.

Do I feel absolute rage? In a differing level from 2007's vitriol, but it is there. Each time these people open their mouths, stupid garbage spews out, and they show themselves for who they really are, anti-American, hateful and fully disrespectful of what this nation has given them (although they deserve none of it).
    I see what you mean. There's no question they're disrespecting our flag, and our country. That I knew in the beginning. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on the matter with me.

to bridget. So that video did not push your angry button. So what you couldn't tell what was written on it. The flag was laying on the ground with a TOILET SEAT on it. What the hell did you think was written on it? God bless America maybe? Of course the phrase "The white man was there" was racist. Did you not hear them cackle afterwords. Did you think they meant it as a compliment? You dont think this video is good enough for Alipac huh? Well check the comments on Youtube and you will see that people see this video for what is is. I question your motive.
    Let's not go there, Patty. In-fighting won't help matters. W already advised me what I should be worrying about instead.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This time they did not bring out the banners that read "Human beings are not illegal", "We did not cross the border, the border crossed us" and my favorite "Europeans are the real illegal aliens" (and ones that were similar), I found those the most intriguing since most of them share in that ancestry, and benefited from those Europeans coming here (since their ancestors were simply sacrificing each other, and according to some historians, eating the flesh of captured enemies, yeah what a life they had before the Europeans came ).

These people were simply complaining about a widely supported law, which goes to show, just as in CA on Prop. 8, that when a smaller contingent loses to the majority, they act like children and stomp about breaking, destroying things and disrespecting the law all because they lost.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let us all always remember that despite our differences of opinions we are on the same side as Americans against this invasion.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bridget wrote:

I didn't think the video was very good. It wasn't enough to hit my angry button. The filming was very jumpy, and all I saw for a lengthy duration were people fumbling around with the flags. . . . . .I had to rewind repeatedly to see what was written on the flag.

For these reasons, it may not be good for Alipac's image to distribute this video. Please know that I'm not saying these things to be rude. I understand Alipac probably does not have the budget for professional film-making. The videos don't have to be a masterpiece, I just think the quality could be greatly improved.

I hope many of you understand what I am getting at.
    No, Bridget, I don't think the video needs to be held with a steady hand or professional looking and sounding at all.

Perhaps you never served in the military, or unfortunately you were never taught to respect the National Anthem even if you are not in your home country. If your parents served and sacrificed, if they taught you the proper respect, or if you served and sacrificed, you would understand the horror I feel at these invaders, who did not remove their headgear as instructed, did not stand with respect and dignity, who defaced our flag with writing and a toilet seat. Believe me, it is a big deal, one that many of our great Americans have died for.

They used to call Americans overseas "ugly Americans" because while on holiday spending their money in European countries some of their habits annoyed Europeans, the very ones who never visit those cemeteries that hold hundreds of thousands of our soldiers' bodies. When we are visiting and they don't like how we talk or think we are pushy, I say too bad. But when these invaders come here demanding our liberties and privileges and treat our national anthem and flag with such disrespect, I say deport them and their unruly families.

And a big shout out and Hooha to my fellow special Army friends - retired captain, Army Nurse Corps.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234