Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome, ChicagoMan!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Houston has a problem

God Bless you William, keep it up
    How fitting this talk was given in Houston, a town that opened itself up to help outsiders, and then was hit with a crime wave.
    This is the most difficult invasion to see, because its not from tanks and planes, its happening from our own 'leaders'.
    VOTE this November. Restore God and Honor to the capital.

Re: Houston has a problem

Quote Originally Posted by WillBrad
    How fitting this talk was given in Houston, a town that opened itself up to help outsiders, and then was hit with a crime wave.
    This is the most difficult invasion to see, because its not from tanks and planes, its happening from our own 'leaders'.
    VOTE this November. Restore God and Honor to the capital
    AMEN!!!!
    ------------------------

Re: Houston has a problem

Quote Originally Posted by WillBrad
    VOTE this November. Restore God and Honor to the capital.
    Welcome to ALIPAC WillBrad.

Yes, as you said, this illegal invasion of our nation has been sanctioned and facilitated by our own government - the very officials we elected to office. But the traitors WILL now pay. And we WILL take our country back.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMan
    Great job William! 21st century Paul Revere, instead of the British are coming, the same type of leaders are pulling the same crap on us again! The revolution is at hand! We are being invaded!
    Welcome to ALIPAC ChicagoMan.

Hope you're not in ethnocentric Gutierrze's district, since he only represents illegal aliens. I don't know exactly what geographical area his district is. Its so gerrymandered, I think it might cover several different sections all over the whole state of Illinois, as long as there are illegal aliens living there.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Well, I have to say that the gentleman had alot of guts and hopefully it pays off; but, as of late, I don't know anymore these days. He spoke the truth and it seems these days, people would prefer to hear a lie, unfortunately. I applaud his valor and will do my level best to vote the correct officials in office and the rest is in God's hands. Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja1
    Well, I have to say that the gentleman had alot of guts and hopefully it pays off; but, as of late, I don't know anymore these days. He spoke the truth and it seems these days, people would prefer to hear a lie, unfortunately. I applaud his valor and will do my level best to vote the correct officials in office and the rest is in God's hands. Enough said.
    Welcome to ALIPAC Ninja1!

Yes William Gheen does speak the truth. And thankfully, I think more people are now willing to accept the truth, and act to change it.

Congratulations William, good job!!!

EXCELLENT SPEECH!

Finally somebody speaking for us.

Quote Originally Posted by rewhblcain
    Hey William, Why am I blocked from making comments on your videos on You Tube? What's going on that you would do that to me?

You have been blocked by the owner of this video
    Well?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast