Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by rewhblcain
    Quote Originally Posted by rewhblcain
    Hey William, Why am I blocked from making comments on your videos on You Tube? What's going on that you would do that to me?

You have been blocked by the owner of this video
    Well?
    Try a PM. He doesn't always have time to read all the posts to all the threads.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WOW, William that was terrific. More people need to show your passion about getting this Nation back from all the corrupt crooks, we ,in our un-educated voting, put in W.D.C. thanks to the biased media.
    I got and read Sarah Palin's book "Going Rogue" and I got the distinct impression she was "muzzled" during the campaign.

Great speech

I attended the April 15th rally in White Plains, NY. I just watched William's speech on the Youtube link, fantastic job Mr. Gheen. Hope to someday meet you in person!
    I am a Son Of The American Revolution.

JAK
    Your speach is right on William, as always!
    No Amnesty, No Exceptions...PERIOD!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123