Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HOLY MOLY

I live in Austin, Texas. I am employed by the U.S. Federal Government. If you believe this video is made up by right-wing extremists, think again!

Weg otta get off the fence and stand up RIGHT NOW!!!! If you hatre Bush so badly that you bought Obama's change, and if you still believe in it, please, do go studyyour Spanish AND THEN YOU GO LIVE IN ONE OF THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS, Mr. Clever.

Gloria1871: WELCOME, welcome to ALIPAC. Totally agree with your comment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Obama and his Chicago thugs are the real mobsters.

This punk is an example of the quality of illegals and/or gang members that Obama has entrusted to take OUR private information via the census.

This is all the more reason why we must speak out against those that seek to take our country out from under us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The punk seemed to think he was really cool when he kicked off his other shoe. NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    The punk seemed to think he was really cool when he kicked off his other shoe. NOT!
    Someone should have thrown it at him like they did to Bush! I bet he coudn't duck as fast!

might be time to [MOD EDIT] lace up boots it seems. This makes me sick and will only get worse with obama in office
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Here is another good one that has been around longer than YouTube.

Click on the upper left hand corner where it says, "Explosive Video".

http://www.minutemanpirateradio.com/extras/extras.html

I have spoken to the two video journalists that made this film. They tell me they have zero associations with any racist or white nationalist groups.

The comment in the video about "nazis" is in reference to the Obama healthcare plan.

I don't know where board user "Ang"'s comment came out of left or right field from.

These were just people documenting the town hall meeting, talking to people, and protesting illegal immigration.

The fact we once again have a large crowd of illegal alien and illegal immigration supporters on tape talking about taking over America is significant.

We will add this to our collection of evidence of the separatist movement rising in America fueled by illegal immigration.

Our collection is currently stored on the Absolut Vodka boycott site at this link...

http://www.boycottabsolut.com/separatis ... ndex.shtml

W

WOW! When I viewed this video early on Friday morning it had about 365 views now it is at 32,525

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    WOW! When I viewed this video early on Friday morning it had about 365 views now it is at 32,525

It is much higher than 32k now. The initial alipac wave is hitting this video now and so it will only give you still shots of the numbers and update every 6-8 hours while traffic is high.

W

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast