Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Illegal tries to abduct and rape 9 year old NC girl

BREAKING NEWS!

We just picked up this story out of western North Carolina!

You can count on the biased NC newspaper media to censor this one, so we are releasing it to the nation.

According to these witnesses and reported by ABC 13 News, 36 year old Olivar Roblero, an illegal alien tried to abduct and rape a nine year old NC girl after offering the mother $20 to have his way with the child.

Please take the following steps

1. Watch this video
    2. Send it to others
    3. Comment beneath the video
    4. Place it on websites

Illegal Alien Attempts Abduction Rape of 9 Year Old NC Girl twenty dollars offered to mom
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QICLyzsvtgI
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Attempted kidnapping and misdemeanor assault. I hope the attempted kidnapping is a felony.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Its time to wake up America!

When the police fail to protect the citizens from the illegal aliens saying its a Federal responsibility, they're not doing their jobs which is to protect and serve the public. They are as guilty of the crimes as the illegal aliens.

Perhaps they buy and sell small children for whatever price in the community he came from. (Thailand's neighborhoods are notorious for child sex trade.) But that kind of stuff doesn't work here and this guy needs the death penalty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I read and followed the steps. THIS SHOULD BE A MAJOR NEWS STORY WORTHY OF CONSTANT AIR TIME ALL ACCROSS THE COUNTRY. I HAVE HAD IT WITH PEOPLE COVERING THESE STORIES UP SO THAT THEY WONT OFFEND ANY PARTICULAR GROUP OF PEOPLE.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Kidnapping attempt foiled by victim's uncle; suspect in cust

I found ONE story. We need to make sure this gets out in a big way.

Kidnapping attempt foiled by victim's uncle; suspect in custody
    By Michael Lewis

Olivar Angelo Roblero

news@thefranklinpress.com

A man has been arrested after his alleged attempt to kidnap a 9-year-old victim failed.

Sheriff Robert Holland said Monday that Olivar Angelo Roblero, 36, of 397 Iotla Valley Trailer Park was charged with felony attempted kidnapping after he tried to grab a child from a neighbor's yard.

Holland said the child's family had returned home from a family function early Monday morning. According to the sheriff, the child had a new dog that needed to be taken outside.

"The attempt occurred while the child was outside alone with her dog at about 3 a.m.," Holland said. "The yard was fenced in and the suspect tried to lift her over the fence. She struggled and got away."

"The family heard the victim's screams," he added. "A family member caught up with the suspect at his residence."

A dispute ensued. Roblero's arrest report states that at some point, the family member struck Roblero on the cheek.

"That's when other neighbors in the park heard the altercation and made the 911 call," Holland said.

When deputies arrived, they discovered through their initial investigation that Roblero had attempted to take the child. He was taken into custody and charged with the attempted kidnapping charge and misdemeanor assault on a child under 12 years of age.

"He admitted to being here in the country illegally," Holland said. "We've contacted Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and they've requested that we put a hold on him."

Roblero's current bond is $20,000, though he will not be able to post bond due to the ICE detainment request, which relates to his illegal status.

Detective Stephanie Pellicer was still investigating the case on Monday. Holland said that additional charges are pending.

http://www.thefranklinpress.com/article ... 01news.txt

Sent it to my whole email address book, to some media, and commented and rated the Youtube video.

Does anyone know how to get it to Laura Ingraham, Michelle Malkin, and Lou Dobbs? I never know how to do those three.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I read and followed the steps. THIS SHOULD BE A MAJOR NEWS STORY WORTHY OF CONSTANT AIR TIME ALL ACCROSS THE COUNTRY. I HAVE HAD IT WITH PEOPLE COVERING THESE STORIES UP SO THAT THEY WONT OFFEND ANY PARTICULAR GROUP OF PEOPLE.
    It will be if we have anything to say about it.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Why are illegal aliens moving in next door and preying on our children?

Dixie

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast