Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LUV_AZ
    No doubt this guy needs to be charged and prosecuted. It's pretty obvious this was an assault. What really bugs me though is that black and white has to be brought into this. Bringing up race in this incident is no different than those who call SB1070 racist. When are we on the right going to rise above that. This is an attack on a man and a woman from another man period!
    Would this be considered simply an attack on a man and his wife from another man IF the attacker were white and the victims were not white?
    Don't kid yourself if you think race wouldn't be THE issue if race roles were reversed.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    you need to protect yourself anytime you are protesting the democrat's policys .. I think it's only going to get worse

rules have changed as far as the Communists are concerned; but there are things you can do to protect your group

1. Hire body guards for the group
    ~ Unemployeed Big Bubba's (there are millions of them out there) just to stand between you and these goof balls

2. If 1 thing I learned in the military (there is no such thing as a fair fight) thats why the man got sucker punched .. keep your eyes on these people at all times and video EVERYTHING

3. You are not there to argue with these fools, just blow them off

4. do like they did in Texas (Bring in the motor cycle gangs and start reving the engines) it's enough to scare the crap out of anyone ... hahahaha .. they are not all bad people, but they are big

go back and watch the Joe Horn Videos if you think I am kidding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEZ9s0ZB ... re=related
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12