Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Videos: Dunkin' Donuts supports illegal alien felons! News f

Videos: Dunkin' Donuts supports illegal alien felons! News from IL!

Friends of ALIPAC:

Please pick up your phones and start making calls, sending e-mails and faxes to the corporate HQ of Dunkin' Donuts.

The franchise located at 2900 Belvidere Rd, Waukegan, IL has a flier up in support of illegal alien felons opposing 287(g). Ask them why Dunkin' Donuts believes that illegal aliens should be able to rape, murder, assault and deal drugs in America, without fear of deportation thanks to Dunkin' Donut's support of them in Waukegan?

Here are the pictures and videos of the fliers on display at Dunking Donuts, thanks to our friends Jake and MJ from Freedom Folks Blog! Please forward these....

http://freedomfolks.com/

If you would like to contact Dunkin' Donuts to express your outrage, follow this link to ALIPAC's Focus Campaign complete with tips, comments, and contact info...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73817

----

We also have a fresh video from ALIPAC's appearance and statements in support of 287(g) on the Chicago CBS and Fox news affiliates.

If you support our message, then please distribute this video and vote 5 stars, favorite it, and add a positive comment.

ALIPAC's William Gheen in WAUKEGAN, IL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byKjCFjANAM

---

The Council vote is tonight at 8pm Central Time. The latest articles and reports are on the homepage at www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now that really surprises me, seeing that they currently have a pending lawsuit against two of their franchisees for hiling illegals.

I suspect that Dunkin Donut's corporate headquarters is NOT behind this and that the franchisee put the sign up. I can't be positive on this, but it makes sense.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Franchisees have some leeway in how they run a particular business - so long, of course, that they adhere to the important set of core business practices/policies.

Dunkin Donuts history in the subject matter has been reasonably good overall - I agree with americangirl, I'll bet the corporate HQ was neither aware nor sanctioned what this one store took upon themselves to do. In any case, shedding light on the practice is warranted in the meantime...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do they have illegal aliens working at the store?

Just sent an e-mail to customer service asking them why they support illegal immigration and that I was forwarding this information to all 100 people in my address book asking them to stop spending money at Dunkin Donuts and to forward the message to everyone in their address books

I am calling and sending emails.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Just called DD and they clearly dont support whats going on.The were very nice.

I got the same thing.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

April
    Called and was told the same thing!

I sent an e-mail and a link to the picture.

Dixie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast