Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Volunteers Needed to Help ALIPAC Stop Illegals From Canceling Your Votes

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Volunteers Needed to Help ALIPAC Stop Illegals From Canceling Your Votes

Friends of ALIPAC,

Those of you who have been with us awhile know how much time and energy ALIPAC has put into warning Americans about the issues and trying to stop illegal alien voters.

Starting with our "Lock The Vote" efforts in 2006 along with our appearance on Fox News on Election Day 2010 we warned America of Obama's plans to use illegal alien voters to stop the Tea Party,west of the Mississippi. Since then and currently with recent historic developments, we have stayed on the cutting edge in stopping illegal alien voters.

The big news today is that Florida Governor Rick Scott is going to sue Obama's Department of Homeland Security because Obama, Napolitano and Eric Holder are doing all they can to protect and preserve their army of illegal alien voters. Please remember that most states have absolutely no protections in place to detect or deter illegal aliens from committing the felony of registering and the second felony of voting. States must rely on the honesty of the voters when completing registration forms.

(Please read, understand, and circulate this breaking article)
    Florida Governor Rick Scott To Sue Obama Administration Over Illegal Alien Voters

http://www.alipac.us/content/florida...en-voters-614/

ALIPAC's archives now contain official news reports of illegal alien voters detected in Florida, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and of course California. You can bet they are in your state too!

ALIPAC put out an Email Alert asking you to launch your own efforts to detect illegals in your state. We asked you to use the methods established by the Atlanta Journal Constitution newspaper and an Atlanta news station that uses jury duty records along with voter registration records to identify illegal alien voters. Both of these records are supposed to be public records, but locals in Nevada and other places knowing this are trying to shield that information. ALIPAC supporters have hit major resistance in Nevada and Washington State where it will take lawsuits to get our hands on that jury duty information.

Our efforts did help though when two important reports happened.

First, you helped us widely promote the explosive NBC 2 News report that went viral on the web thanks to the legendary ALIPAC network. This video and your efforts have had a direct impact leading to the current face off between Florida's Republican Governor Scott and the DHS.

Video (Please continue to circulate far and wide, especially to state and local candidates and lawmakers)
    Illegal Aliens Caught Voting and Stealing Elections In Florida In Vast Numbers - YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILJDudUpct0

We need Volunteers in each state to take the following steps.

STEP 1:

Please make sure you watch and read the video and article above. Then by word of mouth, emails, Facebook posts, Twitter, online forum posts, and other methods help us widely distribute both with special focus on your local media, candidates, and lawmakers. You never know when your effort to relay this information will result in local investigations and action.

Step 2:

Please FLOOD Governor Rick Scott's office with praise for his stance against the Obama administration. He is trying to protect Florida's electoral votes from being stolen due to massive amounts of illegal alien voters.

Sample Message "I am calling/writing today to thank Governor Rick Scott for standing up to the Obama administration in an effort to remove thousands of illegal alien voters from the voter registration files in Florida. Illegal aliens are stealing elections in many states and I am going to do all I can to support Governor Rick Scott and to get news stations and lawmakers in my state to follow Florida's lead on protecting American voters from illegal immigrant infiltrators."

Contact Governor Rick Scott:
    Telephone: (850) 488-7146
    Email: http://www.flgov.com/contact-gov-sco...-the-governor/

Step 3: Turn on your TV or use a search engine to determine which TV stations and newspapers are closest to you. Contact their news rooms and editors with a request for them to replicate the efforts in Florida. If you need help locating your local media contact info, please post at ALIPAC.us for assistance

Sample Message "I am calling/writing to ask (media publication name here) to compare jury duty records with voter registration files as the Atlanta Journal Constitution in Georgia has done and as NBC 2-TV has done in Florida taking action to remove thousands of illegal alien voters from the voter registration records. Our state currently has no protections to stop illegal aliens from committing numerous felonies that displace and harm American voters like me. Please investigate locally and report your findings."

Step 4:

Call your governor's office. Even if they are an illegal alien invasion supporter like Beverly Purdue here in North Carolina or Jerry Brown in California, you should still make the call. Call you governor and say "I want Governor _____ to follow the heroic lead of Florida Governor Rick Scott to remove the thousands of illegal alien voters from (your state name here)'s elections. I do not want illegal aliens voting against me in the 2012 elections and I demand that emergency steps be taken to secure our elections from mass felonious illegal alien elections fraud just like Florida!"

Step 5:

Continue to carry this message to your state governor, lawmaker and local candidates!

If you have suggestions or questions, or need assistance then please post at this link where our ALIPAC online activists stand ready to assist you 24/7

Activism assistance link...
    http://www.alipac.us/f8/volunteers-needed-help-alipac-stop-illegals-canceling-your-votes-259191/#post1285976

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

PS: ALIPAC would like to send out a national press release to reinforce and strengthen this effort to stop illegal aliens from neutralizing your vote in 2012, but our funds are too low for us to use the most effective service. Please help ALIPAC afford the things we need to do to win against illegal alien voters by making a donation of any amount right away online or by mail or phone at...
    http://www.alipac.us/donations/
    Last edited by working4change; 06-12-2012 at 11:21 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

April
    Lets all let Gov. Scott know we appreciate what he is doing! He is taking a huge step to stop voter fraud.

Contact Governor Rick Scott:
    Telephone: (850) 488-7146
    Email: http://www.flgov.com/contact-gov-sco...-the-governor/

http://twitter.com/#!/FLGovScott