Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wal-Mart Busted hiring illegals again! Would YOU support a n

Wal-Mart Busted hiring illegals again! Would YOU support a national boycott?

PLEASE FORWARD, POST, and CIRCULATE

ALIPAC Supporters:

We are considering flexing our national muscle and launching a boycott against Wal-Mart for being caught twice now hiring illegal aliens.

A survey is being sent to the leaders of over 100 allied groups and organizations asking if they think this is a wise move.

We have developed a plan for such a boycott that we feel would be effective with proper support.

Our question for you is... Do you think this is a wise move and would you support such a national boycott designed to take business away from Wal-Mart and drop their stock on the markets.

There are more reasons to consider a targeted boycott against Wal-Mart we will release later. Please read this latest article and take a few minutes to vote in our latest Survey.

For those of you that are new, please consider going back and voting in our past surveys. There is also a section in our discussion groups and beneath the survey where you can leave more detailed comments or concerns.

ALIPAC

------

Article
    Police: Wal-Mart site raided AGAIN! 125 illegal aliens arrested!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-879-thread-1-0.html

Survey
    Would You support a National Boycott of Wal-Mart for hiring illegal aliens?
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Surveys

Discussion Groups
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-12730.html

We appreciate you being a part of our national network. There are over 5,000 people on our e-mail alerts list now with new people signing up to join us each day. Thank you for being with us in this struggle.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just spoke to the manager of the Walmart across from my house--and told him exactly why I will no longer spend my money there. He was such a worm. Anyway--I urge everyone to do the same.

I would support it but I don't think that it would work nowadays. The organization is just way too powerful. People are always going to go there because they wrench lower prices out of the companies that sell them products.

BUT, I see no reason why the F.B.I. and the I.C.E. cannot coordinate a full investigation of WalMarts nationwide and bring the entire company up on charges. Every WalMart has illegals working for it; either in the stores, warehouses, or distribution centers. They have to answer for what they've done to America in this respect.

Well it should be mandatory that ANY employer call that national SS number phone line to find out whether that SS number is currently being used by, say, several hundred people. I mean come on this isn't rocket science and yet the Bush admin whines about how hard it is to verify documenation. It's all a big fat lie. It is absolutely amzing that they can come after you if you are 15 cents under payment on IRS taxes, and yet nobody can possibly verify SS numbers.

This is organized crime.

They can trace a single cow suspected of having mad cow disease across this nation and yet it's just ever so impossible to verify ss numbers. Infuriating.

The IRS has done it already. The trouble is they were told not to do anything about it. They can/should be a great help in getting most of them using one. Then they need to go after the ones with ITIN. IRS can so easily send ICE right to the wrong doers.

Walmart, over and over

We read over and over about Walmart getting caught, paying fines, case closed. Then they "thumb the nose at the law" and do it again. Does Walmart have a budget for paying these fines, ya know, to make it "business as usual?"

What locations does Walmart get away with it? Warehouses, perhaps?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Hard to get things enforced at Wal-Mart. Did you know that DHS has an office at the Wal-Mart headquarters in Bentonville ARK? You would think it would be easy for them to enforce what is going on at Wally. http://www.rense.com/general65/lips.htm
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I suspect Wal-Mart is the least of the problems in the US when it comes to illegals. Being that they are such a huge corp and under the eye of the gov't, they aren't going to do any mass hiring of illegals whatsoever for fear of being shut down (*cough, laugh*).. Thing is, if you shut a place like Wal-Mart down, the economic impact would be felt by millions of people...

It's the companies who operate on street corners, who do subcontracting and/or contract labor type work, day labor centers, restaraunts who hire illegals, etc..

Here in my hometown, there are 5-6 illegal Mexicans working at IHOP near my home. They have fake documents, allowing them to work.. The owners of the franchise (just this location) know of their illegal status b/c it was brought up in a lawsuit which had some other allegations against the company a year or so ago..

These 5-6 illegals live in a home together, along with some others I suspect and need to not be here.

So, one of the first places I plan to send the fliers, is IHOP (Illegals Home of Profiteers)...

I've been boycotting Wal-Mart for awhile now. Shoddy merchandise, abuse of fish, censorship of media, bad body jewelry, fake sterling silver, and frumpy , badly made clothing have led me to not even attempt to buy so much as a wooden spoon here, so I can't be of much help since I'm already boycotting, sorry.

Welcome to Alipac Military_Granddaughter!

I've gone off on WM before.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast