Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oxnard CA Walmart

It's swarming with Illegals. I was there once and I will never be there again. It was horrendous. English was not spoken at that Walmart. I've got a Walmart across the street in West Hills, where the bus stops are littered with shopping carts and I'm only more than happy to start shopping elsewhere.

It is beginning to be staffed more and more by illegals - or HIspanic.

Now in areas where a lot of Americans of Mexican ancestry live, that isn't bad - but in areas of Texas where there are few American Hispanics, it bothers me. It either means the workers or illegals - or they are hiring more and more Hispanics to pander to the illegals - either way it is wrong.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hell yes ....I would love to boycott Walmart...since I already do....but I do go there with other people to share my views Have not been removed yet
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123