Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have to agree with many other's comments! This is nothing but an incitement to violence so perhaps Fox realized their error in putting it out to
    the public! There is enough trouble right now without adding to the fire from the illegals! There are certainly more important things in regards to the illegal immigration problem than a movie favoring illegals and inciting them to riot. There has been enough of that lately!

I've been checking since I first saw this thread and the Machete' trailer is still easily seen all over the internet and I hear nothing about the release of the film being suspended. Since I live in the hot zone I have a right to be concerned about copycat violence and my concern is very legitimate.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    try this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyN_DMwugUc

I can't seem to save a copy but I'm positive there's someone out there who can figure out how to do it
    What are we worried about? We have the "Terminator"..right? "I`ll be back!!"

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12