Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: This is where I heard about the illegal alien crimes

Quote Originally Posted by Scottiemom
    Thank You For Choosing FOX 12 News - About FOX 12 News Story - KPTV ...
    Portland, OR -- More people watch late news on KPTV FOX 12 Oregon than any other late news in the Portland DMA according to the Nielsen May 2006 rating period.

www.kptv.com/station/9382246/detail.html · Cached page
    +Show more results from www.kptv.com
    Click on the KPTV FOX 12 link and then click on NEWS to the left of the page you will see the reports there.
    SALEM, Ore. -- Federal agents are seeking three people who are part of a group accused of bilking businesses out of $600,000.

Authorities said seven people began a fraud scheme one year ago, moving through California into Colorado, Utah, Nevada and Oregon.

Four of the suspects were arrested last week. But while the four suspects were being arrested and interviewed, there were three other people cashing forged checks stolen from a local business.

According to Salem business owners, the thieves broke into their buildings and stole blank payroll checks. There was little indication that the businesses had been burglarized until the checks began to clear several days later, the victims said.

Investigators are encouraging local businesses to reexamine their security and make sure their check stock hasn't been tampered with.

The four suspects who were arrested in the case last week were detained on immigration holds.

Related:
    Police, FBI Bust Up Interstate Theft Ring

Re: This is where I heard about the illegal alien crimes

Thank You For Choosing FOX 12 News - About FOX 12 News Story - KPTV ...
    Portland, OR -- More people watch late news on KPTV FOX 12 Oregon than any other late news in the Portland DMA according to the Nielsen May 2006 rating period.

www.kptv.com/station/9382246/detail.html · Cached page
    +Show more results from www.kptv.com

OK that's the source. I guess there is no write up about your article. You just heard it on Fox 12.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oops posted before I read further. Sorry. OK did you also put it in the Alipac news section?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is why my wife and daughter virtually go nowhere without me.
    It's bad enough that we have our own sickos, but now we have others'
    as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullitt
    This is why my wife and daughter virtually go nowhere without me.
    It's bad enough that we have our own sickos, but now we have others'
    as well.
    No doubt Bullitt. The children are innocent and helpless. They probably don't even know what is happening until it is all over, then they will be scarred for life.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Welcome Bullitt

An email I received from my friend, Lynne..........

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Welcome Bullitt
    Passing along.............
    AN INTERESTING BUT LITTLE KNOWN FACT
    Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around.
    I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me. But, back during the Great Depression,
    President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of all illegal aliens in order to make
    jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work. And then again in 1954,
    President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexican nationals! The program was
    called "Operation "Wetback" so that American WWII and Korean veterans had a better
    chance at jobs. It took 2 years, but they deported them! Now, if they could deport the
    illegals back then, they can sure do it today!! If you have doubts about the accuracy of
    this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm
    it for yourself.
    Reminder. Don't forget to pay your taxes... 20 million illegal aliens are depending on you.

Re: An email I received from my friend, Lynne..........

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Welcome Bullitt
    Passing along.............
    AN INTERESTING BUT LITTLE KNOWN FACT
    Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around.
    I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me. But, back during the Great Depression,
    President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of all illegal aliens in order to make
    jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work. And then again in 1954,
    President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexican nationals! The program was
    called "Operation "R******R" so that American WWII and Korean veterans had a better
    chance at jobs. It took 2 years, but they deported them! Now, if they could deport the
    illegals back then, they can sure do it today!! If you have doubts about the accuracy of
    this information, enter Operation R******R into your favorite search engine and confirm
    it for yourself.
    Reminder. Don't forget to pay your taxes... 20 million illegal aliens are depending on you.
    For some rreason the post isn't showing the operation name.....It is operation wet back. Hope it shows up in this post.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345