Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

But won't someone else be potentially appointed to vote for him?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    But won't someone else be potentially appointed to vote for him?
    Don't know??

Truth is that I never thought to ask the aid that question.
    "Conscience is but the name which cowardice Fleeing the battle scrawls upon its shield." ~ Oscar Wilde ~

PantherUS,

This is the message, combined with our platform, that our organization is working to distribute. I spent an hour on the air in AZ today and it was very well received by the talk radio show.

The day before the host had been worried about buses and camps etc...

How To Reverse Illegal Immigration In America
    https://www.alipac.us/article-1111--0-0.html

This piece took quite a bit of thought and consideration to get together and it reflects the simple plan that is already embodied in existing law, fully supported by the public, and combines the input from a lot of people in our movement.

Yes, the more of us that speak as one the better.

We are having trouble on the boards getting everyone focused.

I'm starting to worry about that.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are These American Politicians??

Aren't our political representatives supposed to work for us? 11 million illegal aliens didn't vote them into office....American citizens voted them in!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    PantherUS,

This is the message, combined with our platform, that our organization is working to distribute. I spent an hour on the air in AZ today and it was very well received by the talk radio show.

The day before the host had been worried about buses and camps etc...

How To Reverse Illegal Immigration In America
    https://www.alipac.us/article-1111--0-0.html

This piece took quite a bit of thought and consideration to get together and it reflects the simple plan that is already embodied in existing law, fully supported by the public, and combines the input from a lot of people in our movement.

Yes, the more of us that speak as one the better.

We are having trouble on the boards getting everyone focused.

I'm starting to worry about that.

W
    Thank You for the Link W.

I am glad that things in AZ went well for you today, which of course means, what's good for you is good for all of us here.

Yes, I can personally relate to how keeping people focused is very important, simply cause I've made that same mistake here not so long ago.

However, since then I've decided to spend more time online in regards to this issue, so I'm getting the hang of how things work here. The routine that works for me best is to read the Articles on the Home Page, first, then following the links to any discussions I want to participate in.

Again, Thanks for all your Help.
    "Conscience is but the name which cowardice Fleeing the battle scrawls upon its shield." ~ Oscar Wilde ~

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Same link... Now that's what you'd call team effort, hey...lol

Sorry about that, I wasn't sure you if were talking to me, but I did check out the link anyway.

Thank You PinestrawGuys.

Re: Are These American Politicians??

Quote Originally Posted by Chili
    Aren't our political representatives supposed to work for us? 11 million illegal aliens didn't vote them into office....American citizens voted them in!
    That's what I thought too, but I think the temptation of money, or future power is greater for some, though I've always believed in that old adage about the bird in the hand. Still, I've little doubt that the lobbies are making this very profitable to some, though I'm not sure where the money is coming from.

Likewise, I also think that the ulterior motive of others is the Belief that if they can only get these folks legitimitized, they can get Millions of now voters on their side, which would be a welcomed potential reward to some in either party.

I'm writing letters to the editors of a couple of large newspapers. Will also Call my senator.

Sent it to all the newspapers in Carson City, Reno, and Las Vegas, Nevada and all the TV stations too. Also to the main talk radio station in Reno. I will do more tomorrow.

Since this affects college students, sending it to college newspapers might be a good idea too.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast