Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

P S Someone should tell Ted that the buses could make more than one trip. So we don't really need a line pf buses from California to Alaska.
    Hey I've got it we could buy some soggy but rarely used school buses from Mayor Nagin in New Orleans
    Seee anything's possible if you put your mind to it Teddie

I've emailed all the members of Iowa's state senate. I'm going to email the state house shortly.

Okay, I've got Iowa's state house and senate covered.

BTTT

We have scanned the news today and we do find mention of this in ONE Associated Press article running in one city.

We do know that it is being talked about on several talk radio shows. The Newspapers have spiked this story so far.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Should I send it out again?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

no, let it gel.

I got a call a few mins ago. Going on the air in NV for 5 mins in the morning to talk about this. They were responding to the release.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've sent the release out to several forums, several local newspapers, some non-profits and my Congress members. I've also handed some printed copies out at a school function last night and will do the same at another one tonight, and take some with me when my kids have dentist appts. later this afternoon.

I'll try to send some more releases out tonight after I return home. Right now I need to get on the phones and call congress per the alert in another thread.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Thanks Nannie. We could use some more copies sent to Lou Dobbs. I hope he will break this story tonight.

W

I sent a copy to Lou
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast