Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote=Ex_OC]
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ex_OC":2ih0yt94
    I am getting a majority of "Don't know." Is there a conspiracy among the staffers here?? Hmmmm....

I know this is a survey action, but when I get a "Don't know" I ask them to pass on my comment which is "to please vote no" or at least to "get it stripped out of the Iraq bill." Is that OK?
    I have told a few known pro-amnesty senators staffers that this is neither the time nor the place for an amnesty bill. Holding our soldiers and sailors hostage is unconscionable and can not be tolerated. We don't negotiate or give into civilian hostage takers, we should not be making an exception for elected members of our senate.
    Hey, Cayla! Nice to see ya! Was wondering where you've been.

Can you do me a favor and call Maria Cantwell (D-WA) and tell the staffer off? Hehheh. I need your fiery temper to give them a piece of your mind. They won't take calls from anyone but their constituents. See my post above. Thanks, woman![/quote:2ih0yt94]

They are part of your conspiracy theory. I called using my sisters name and address in Washington state (with her permission, of course) I was simply told that no position has been released.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Enzi's office just told me his is opposed to it being in the bill. So I said he's leaning toward a strong, possible NO. He said, YES.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are evading the issue. wonder how many have been bought.

Non-committed

Roberts
    Burr (R-NC)
    Crapo (R-ID)
    Dorgan (D-ND)...voted no in committee but office says opposse and non- committed at at this time
    Warner(R-VA)
    Webb(D-VA)
    Domenici
    Feingold (D-WI) ( no statement yet) any confirmations?
    Coleman. (R-MN)...office won't reveal
    Klobacher (D-MN)...office won't reveal
    Corker(R-TN)
    Enzi (R-WY) (office won't give out that information ) what a crock!
    Barrasso
    Murkowsik (R-AK)
    Ensign ((R-NV) 1 no (need confirmation) before I move him
    Lugar (R-IN)
    Rockefeller
    Smith(R-OR)
    Wyden(D-Or)
    Cantwell ((D-WA)
    Webb ((D-VA)
    Sanders ((I-VT)
    Bennett (R-UT)
    Hatch (R-UT)

Opposed

Grassley(R-IA)
    Salazar(D-CO) ...need confirmation(don't trust this one)
    Kyl (R-AZ)
    Martinez(R-FL) ..(surprise but been confirmed several times )
    Dole (R-NC)
    Sen. Sessions, Jeff (R-AL)
    Sen. Allard, Wayne (R-CO)
    Sen. Chambliss, Saxby (R-GA)
    Sen. Bunning, Jim (R-KY)
    Sen. McConnell, Mitch (R-KY)
    Sen. Vitter, David (R-LA)
    Sen. Cochran, Thad (R-MS)
    Sen. DeMint, Jim (R-SC)
    Isakson(R-GA)
    Shelby(R-AL)
    Graham(R-SC)...( we got 2 confirmations)
    Hutchinson(R-TX)
    Byrd9D-WV)
    Inhoff (R-OK)...(this was just reported in alipac that he is working with others to get this out of the bill.)
    Landrieu (D-LA) opposed in committe and still opposes
    Corker(R-TN) would like confirmation
    Alexander (R-TN) would like confirmation
    Thune (R-SD)
    DeMint (R-SC)
    Whitehouse ( D-RI)(no on Iraq funding)
    Cornyn(R-TX)
    Bassarro(?)
    Rockefeller(D-WV)

We need the no's called more and confirmation on more Senators!!

for the bill (amnesty)

Feinstien (D-CA)
    Craig (R-ID)
    kohl(D-WI)confirmed
    Specter (R-PA)
    Stevens (R-AK) (supports the bill as written)
    Johnson(D-SD)
    Feingold (D-WI)
    Casey (D-PA) 2 confirmed

Voice Mail.......slam them with Faxes!!

IF ANY ONE SEE'S A DISCREPENCEY IN MY LIST, PLEASE KEEP ME INFORMED... I AM FAR FROM PERFECT AND THESE GUYS COULD CHANGE THEIR MIND AT ANY TIME...WE MUST STAY UPDATED!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Enzi's office just told me his is opposed to it being in the bill. So I said he's leaning toward a strong, possible NO. He said, YES.
    Good Job Gogo, no one else has been able to get them to talk

We need several confirmations on this....they have refused to talk all day...see if the staffers are all telling the same story!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Good Job Gogo, no one else has been able to get them to talk

We need several confirmations on this....they have refused to talk all day...see if the staffers are all telling the same story!
    Thanks for fixing the list SOS much easier for old eyes. LOL

I just got the same type reaction from Murkowsi's office. I could tell the reception wanted to tell me but was in a hard place with instructions.

When I mention that in the analysis of the bill there is immunity from prosecution for using a false or stoen social security number they almost gasp. I ask, "am I going to get immunity if I steal someones identity?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your Welcome

Just spoke with Ensigns office. They say they have no official statement but his past voting will tell us how he is leaning. In the past he has voted against amnesty.

Vitter's phones ringing off the hook. Said he has always opposed amnesty although he has given a statement yet.

We need to add Landrieu to the Opposed section. She voted NO in committee and will vote NO on the floor if the language stays in the bill.

HOLY MOLY!!!!! ALL CIRCUITS ARE BUSY!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast