Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm a little confused about whether or not to post these here, but will go ahead with these results based on this mornings calls. I will continue calling this afternoon.

NO

Barrasso
    Enzi
    Byrd
    Rockefeller
    Cornyn
    Corker
    Alexander
    Thune
    DeMint
    Graham
    Whitehouse ( no on Iraq Funding )

Yes

Kohl ( pretty sure yes )
    Johnson
    Feingold
    Casey (probable yes)

No Opinion Yet

Cantwell
    Webb
    Sanders
    Leahy
    Bennett
    Hatch
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Ex_OC wrote:
    I am getting a majority of "Don't know." Is there a conspiracy among the staffers here?? Hmmmm....

I know this is a survey action, but when I get a "Don't know" I ask them to pass on my comment which is "to please vote no" or at least to "get it stripped out of the Iraq bill." Is that OK?
    That's my action as well. I've gotten mostly friendly staffers. That's a pleasant change after calling Feinstein's office !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

John Cornyn, Texas, Vice Chairman--opposes any amnesty but feels troops must be funded ASAP (over a barrel?)
    I couldn't agree more and you should all vote against the amnesty and place the blame clearly on the dirty rats in the Senate Appropriations Committee that desecrated the war funding bill with a pandering political piece of poop that the majority of Americans are against. Let their political hides hang out to dry for it.

The HB-2 visa Amendment needs to go as well. It's also a path to citizenship.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sens.

Coleman: no statement yet.

McConnell: at least per the staffer I spoke with, "in agreement" with my opposition to the AgJobs amnesty and belief that he should work to strip it from the war spending bill.

Warner: no position yet; this is just out of committee and he isn't on this committee, has been receiving lots of calls.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Barrasso
    Rockefeller
    Thune

Can I get a 2nd on these guys to confirm?

Dixie

April
    Salazar(D-CO) ...need confirmation(don't trust this one)
    After 2 calls to him and getting uncommitteds, in the third call the staffer said he was a definite no. I am VERY surprised Salazar is VERY pro amnesty.

Dixie,

Please add McCain and Leiberman to the Opposed list, we have confirmation on those two as far as ya can trust them that is.

W

Cornyn.

I just called his office and got the yes/no answer. Against Amnesty but for the Troop funding. No information about position regarding the HB2 Visas.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Barrasso
    Rockefeller
    Thune

Can I get a 2nd on these guys to confirm?

Dixie
    Thune is a NO.
    Rockefeller goes to the main capitol switchboard.
    Barasso is ?
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Put Cornyn on the opposed list.

W

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast