Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Signed and sent to all in my address book....did this get posted on on the boards so others could sign it?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Signed and sent to all in my address book....did this get posted on on the boards so others could sign it?
    Yes I posted it in General some time ago, you have been too busy to notice, also on the action alert thead!

Enzi, His Cheyene office said " His policy has always been to oppose amnesty in any form "

Corker, No word yet, but "has record of opposing past amnesty"

Barrasso, "Can't say for sure, but he is against any provision for amnesty "
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Yes I posted it in General some time ago, you have been too busy to notice, also on the action alert thead!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I THINK, OVERALL, WE ARE DOING GOOD, NO?
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Alexander, "opposed to amnesty, but how he votes will depend on the wording of the bill" I asked for a NO vote if they could not separate the bills.

BTW Some of the staffers were very interested in the bills, and did ask questions, even though they could not express their opinion. The ones who were against amnesty IE their Senator, were very happy to say so.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    I THINK, OVERALL, WE ARE DOING GOOD, NO?
    I think you are right some are hopeless but we still need confirmation on aome too.

GREAT WORK EVERYONE , COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU....THANKS SO MUCH!! NOW WE HAVE TO STAY ON THEM UNTIL THEY GIVE UP!!!

Presidential candidates

Unfortunately, even if we defeat this, we will most likely have eight more years of this immigration battle on our hands since all candidates are pro-amnesty. I don't know about you, but this is very tiring.

WASHINGTON – Senator Chuck Grassley today led several Senators in asking Majority Leader Harry Reid to remove more than 100 pages of immigration language from legislation that is necessary to fund troops fighting the War on Terrorism. Grassley sent the letter with Senators Jeff Sessions, David Vitter, Tom Coburn, Johnny Isakson, Saxby Chambliss, James Inhofe, John Barrasso, Elizabeth Dole and Jim Bunning.
    I wonder if this means Coburn and Bunning would vote NO they are not on our list!! Have to becareful because some may feel obligated to sign because of war funding

latest amnesty bill

Called both MN senators yesterday and today. Same response....not revealing their intentions on this bill. It tells me, they both plan to vote in favor of it. Neither Coleman nor Klobuchar have a good track record and both flop all over the place. Their vote is on the auction block, imo!