Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Very good job today folks! Excellent work, real movement for our team!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks for your dedication Patriots!

Re: Texas Senate

I got thru to Hutchinson and Cornyn's offices today and yesterday. Both are undecided. Hutchinson's office did say that she is against amnesty... Yea, right. By the way, I had a dream last night that Americans found a loop hole and impeached all the senators who voted for this bill. It was a sweet dream.
    We the People. You the Invader

April

Re: Texas Senate

Quote Originally Posted by houston
    I got thru to Hutchinson and Cornyn's offices today and yesterday. Both are undecided. Hutchinson's office did say that she is against amnesty... Yea, right. By the way, I had a dream last night that Americans found a loop hole and impeached all the senators who voted for this bill. It was a sweet dream.
    I really like that DREAM! Now I would call that a sweet dream!

There are 4 amnesty/visa provisions attached to the Iraq Funding Bill

1.) As we reported last week, during the Senate Appropriations Committee mark-up of the Iraq War Funding Bill, Senators Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and Larry Craig (R-ID) successfully attached a version of AgJOBS onto the bill. This special interest legislation is intended to protect sources of cheap labor by granting 5-year amnesty visas to 1.35 million illegal aliens plus their spouses and children. To see a summary of the amnesty portion of the Feinstein-Craig amendment, click here. THE SENATE IS SET TO BEGIN DEBATE ON THE IRAQ WAR FUNDING BILL AS EARLY AS TODAY!!!! FAIR is urging all members, activists and friends to call their Senators NOW and urge them to strip all immigration amendments from the bill.

If that weren't enough, the Senate Appropriations Committee also saddled the Iraq War Funding Bill with:

2.) An amendment authored by Senator Barbara Mikulski (D-MD) that will dramatically expand the number of unskilled H-2B guest workers entering the U.S. each year;

3.) An amendment authored by Senators Patty Murray (D-WA) and Judd Gregg (R-NH) that will make approximately 218,000 more green cards available for multinational executives and so-called "highly skilled workers" by "recapturing" visas from as far back as 1994; and

4.) An amendment authored by Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT) that grants a 5-year extension to a program that helps wealthy investors get green cards.

Link
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Contact Pres. Candidates

I went to the campaign ' contact us' section for each of the 3 candidates, who should all be voting Wed.....on the War Funding bill...

and asked that they remove the Amnesty section of the bill or to vote it down, if not removed..... I will sleep better tonight, just knowing I have sent email to everyone I know today and all week actually, I have made my phone calls, and sent Fax and email to Senators...

This list is compiled from the information you are reporting back from your calls and e-mails....please keep us updated so we can change Senators into the right category.......
    or correct me if I have the wrong info. Thanks!

These Senators are evading us with no commitment.

Non-committed

Roberts
    Crapo (R-ID)
    Dorgan (D-ND)...voted no in committee but office says opposse and non- committed at at this time
    Warner(R-VA)
    Webb(D-VA)
    Domenici
    Coleman. (R-MN)...office won't reveal
    Klobacher (D-MN)...office won't reveal
    Corker(R-TN)
    Barrasso
    Murkowsik (R-AK)
    Ensign ((R-NV)
    Rockefeller
    Smith(R-OR)
    Wyden(D-Or)
    Cantwell ((D-WA)
    Webb ((D-VA)
    Sanders ((I-VT)
    Bennett (R-UT)
    Hatch (R-UT)
    Sen. Bunning, Jim (R-KY) need more confirmation( getting conflicting information

Opposed

1. Grassley(R-IA)
    2. Salazar(D-CO) ...need confirmation(don't trust this one)
    3. Kyl (R-AZ)
    4. Martinez(R-FL) ..(surprise but been confirmed several times )
    5. Dole (R-NC)
    6. Sen. Sessions, Jeff (R-AL)
    7. Sen. Allard, Wayne (R-CO)
    8. Sen. Chambliss, Saxby (R-GA)
    9. Sen. McConnell, Mitch (R-KY)
    10. Sen. Vitter, David (R-LA)
    11. Sen. Cochran, Thad (R-MS)
    12. Sen. DeMint, Jim (R-SC)
    13. Isakson(R-GA)
    14. Shelby(R-AL)
    15. Graham(R-SC)...( we got 2 confirmations)
    16. Hutchinson(R-TX)
    17. Byrd9D-WV)
    18. Inhoff (R-OK)
    19. Landrieu (D-LA) opposed in committe and still opposes
    20. Corker(R-TN) would like confirmation
    21. Alexander (R-TN) would like confirmation
    22. Thune (R-SD)
    23. Whitehouse ( D-RI)(no on Iraq funding)
    24. Cornyn(R-TX)
    25. Bassarro(?)
    26. Rockefeller(D-WV)
    27. McCain ((R-AZ)
    28. Leiberan (ID-CT)
    29. Burr (R-NC)
    30. Coburn ((R-OK)
    31. Ensign ((R-NV)

We need the no's called more and confirmation on more Senators!!

for the bill (amnesty)

Feinstien (D-CA)
    Craig (R-ID)
    kohl(D-WI)confirmed
    Specter (R-PA)
    Stevens (R-AK) (supports the bill as written)
    Johnson(D-SD)
    Feingold (D-WI)
    Casey (D-PA) 2 confirmed
    Hagel ((R-NE)

These Senators either have not been called or will not confirm their stance (non-committed, yes or no) , they are up for re -election....They need to hear from us and we need an update where they stand .....let them know if they vote for this amnesty they will not get your vote in the election.

Baucus (D-MT)
    Biden (D-DE)
    Coleman (R-MN)
    Collins (R-ME)
    Domenici (R-NM)
    Durbin (D-IL)
    Hagel (R-ME)
    Harkin (D-IA)
    Kerry (D-MA)
    Lautenberg (D-NJ)
    Levin (D-MI)
    Pryor (D-AR)
    Reed (D-RI)
    Roberts (R-KS)
    Smith (R-OR)
    Stevens (R-AK)
    Sununu(R-NH)
    Warner (R-VA)

IF ANYONE SEE'S ANY DISCREPANCY IN MY LIST, PLEASE KEEP ME INFORMED... I AM FAR FROM PERFECT AND THESE GUYS COULD CHANGE THEIR MIND AT ANY TIME...WE MUST STAY UPDATED!
    THANK YOU FOR GETTING INVOLVED.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sent fax and made phone calls yesterday, as expected my 2 idiots are for it.

Arlen Specter (R-PA)
    Robert P Casey Jr (D-PA)

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene

Arlen Specter (R-PA)
    Robert P Casey Jr (D-PA)
    Sorry but thanks for calling!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene

Arlen Specter (R-PA)
    Robert P Casey Jr (D-PA)
    I understand your feeling about idiots. Having these two bozos for my senators is one of the things that make my calling feel like an act of futility. I think nothing will change their minds. I will again vote against Casey, and hope to kick Arlen out.