Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Phred is reporting on this thread.....

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-688513.html#688513
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Phred is reporting on this thread.....

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-688513.html#688513
    Thanks good reporting. Phrede.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Emailed and called Feinstein and Boxer.......what can I say ? The only surprise is that the staffers were polite for a change, even when I voiced my disgust for such sneaky tactics and the content of the proposal. They aren't allowed to express personal opinions, but said they'd pass along my message.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Almost all of them are saying they will not know anything until tonight...I have a feeling there is a huge fight going on, on the the hill right now....

we are going to have to demand answers tomorrow.

Bennett doesn't know how he will vote on the floor but he sure voted for it in committe....if these damn Republicans had half a brain they would have voted in committee against and stoped it there.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The Senate is out now, but we need to fill the voice mails tonight!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    The Senate is out now, but we need to fill the voice mails tonight!!
    Absolutely!!!!

April
    Salazar's staffer would not give me a straight answer. Says, Salazer is undecided. RIGHT!!!

Allard staffer said he will vote NO

Here is the fax I am sending. Feel free to use it and post it anywhere you want.

NO AMNESTY ANY ELECTED OFFICIAL WHO VOTES FOR AMNESTY SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH TREASON !!!!!
    I WILL NOT VOTE FOR A TRAITOR TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

I AM OUT OF PATIENCE , I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HAVING TO REMIND MY ELECTED OFFICIALS TO HONOR THE OATH OF OFFICE !!

I AM TIRED OF HAVING TO DEFEND MYSELF, MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOM.

I AM FED-UP OF HAVING TO BEG YOU TO UPHOLD THE LAW CONCERNING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND I AM TIRED OF PAYING FOR THE WELFARE OF ILLEGAL ALIENS WHILE I AND OTHER AMERICANS HAVE TO BEG TO RECIEVE HELP WHEN WE DESPARATELY NEED IT.

I AM SICK OF PUTTING UP WITH THE TERRIBLE CRIMES AND ADDED GANG ACTIVITY ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE BROUGHT INTO THIS COUNTRY.

DO YOUR JOB OR GET OUT !! THERE ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH TRUE HONORABLE AMERICANS WHO CAN REPLACE YOU.

NAME ADDRESS PHONE

I did my fax in large letters all red.
    <div>If you don't love America feel free to leave, our Southern borders are easy to slip OUT or IN through.</div>

I just got this by email, so we need to confirm it.

Sen. Martinez FL is against, Sen. Nelson FL will not issue his stance until after the vote
    W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Called my Kentucky Senators today;

Senerator Mcconnell against Ag amnesty (according to staff

Senator Bunning against Ag amnesty (according to staff)

Neither had issued statement at time of my call 10 am

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast