Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I just got this by email, so we need to confirm it.

Sen. Martinez FL is against, Sen. Nelson FL will not issue his stance until after the vote
    W
    From Zeezil:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somebody better check up on this one. I just called Mel Martinez office and the staffer told me that he plans on voting against the Feinstein ag amnesty. I allmost fell outta my chair. Can someone verify this or was I hallucinating? :

Can't get though to Senator Maritnez office - voice mail . I'll keep trying.
    Nelson i'm having trouble with also today . Yesterday Nelson's DC office told me he had "No Position Yet" ? When i asked the man if Nelson was going to let CA Ag make Fed policy he fell out of his chair . Say the Senator was very upset bout "No debate and it being on a War Bill" , Nelson is "Not" to be trusted . He's Pro-Amnesty all the way. I will do my best to day to nail them both with a "No" vote .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Indiana

Sen. Bayh, Evan (D-IN)

Stated he is not planning on coming out publicly how he will vote at this time. They did ask for my full name and address stating that they are only taking constitute comments.

Sen. Lugar, Richard (R-IN)

Has not yet decided to go public on this issue. I asked when he was planning on doing so and was told that it would probably happen at the time of the vote. From past phone calls, emails and letters exchanged, I am willing to bet he votes for the amnesty.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I having trouble with Nelson office . Jacksonville knows nothing , I said to the girl "Nothing". And DC isn't answering the phones . Becoming clear to me he's a "Yes" vote . Only good i've done this morn is the girl said she'ld pass on my views (yeah, i'm not that stupid) .
    Mel 's office isn't talking . DC office sends me right to vm which is full .
    Time to fax these two pro-amnesty cases here in FL
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

They are evading the issue. wonder how many have been bought.

Non-committed

Roberts
    Burr
    Crapo
    Dorgan...voted no in committee but office says opposition non-committed
    Warner
    Webb
    Domenici
    Srevens (supported in committee, but unsure now)
    Cornyn .....wants clean funding bill ( but will not commit on vote)

Opposed

Grassley
    Salazar...need confirmation(don't trust this one)
    Kyl
    Martinez..(surprise but been confirmed several times )
    Dole
    Sen. Sessions, Jeff (R-AL)
    Sen. Allard, Wayne (R-CO)
    Sen. Chambliss, Saxby (R-GA)
    Sen. Bunning, Jim (R-KY)
    Sen. McConnell, Mitch (R-KY)
    Sen. Vitter, David (R-LA)
    Sen. Cochran, Thad (R-MS)
    Sen. DeMint, Jim (R-SC)
    Isakson
    Shelby
    Graham....(we need confirmation on this guy please)
    Hutchison

We need the no's called more and confirmation on more Senators!!

In support of amnesty

Feinstien
    Craig

Voice Mail.......slam them with Faxes!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sens:

Burr: "opposes amnesty in all forms." Does this mean he'll work to strip it from the war spending bill? At least per this staffer: "yes"

Cornyn: line busy

Domenici: no position yet

Roberts: still reviewing it

Stevens: "supported it in committee." Does he still support or will he oppose? Staffer responded "not sure."

*Seems like conflicting info on Sen. Burr. Can someone confirm or refute what this staff member told me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the info everyone.

Posting here to add the contact phone numbers below for convenience.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Smith (OR) - phone calls are being directed toward voice mail.

(They often do that when they are getting a lot of calls they would otherwise answer by a human).

Anybody else getting a lot of 'diverted' responses? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Sens:

Burr: "opposes amnesty in all forms." Does this mean he'll work to strip it from the war spending bill? At least per this staffer: "yes"

Cornyn: line busy

Domenici: no position yet

Roberts: still reviewing it

Stevens: "supported it in committee." Does he still support or will he oppose? Staffer responded "not sure."

*Seems like conflicting info on Sen. Burr. Can someone confirm or refute what this staff member told me.
    Confirm...I got the samething from Burr's office....anyone else?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    When i asked the man if Nelson was going to let CA Ag make Fed policy he fell out of his chair .
    Actually you know who is behind this? A group called Western Growers, they represent both California and Arizona produce growers. They are pushing it because of the anti-illegal laws passed in Arizona.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast