Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dick Armey is a turncoat. We should be more concerned about U.S. citizens who are out of work and trying to feed their own children and parents. Why is it that every liberal, progressive, centrist and neo-con seem to be more concerned about people everywhere else in the world than they are about the citizens of the United States of America?

Also, why is it that these liberals, progressives, centrists and neo-cons seem to waht BIG government and as much power for themselves that they can grab? The are marching headlong, both Democrat and Republican leaders, straight into the conversion of the United States of America into the Soviet Socialst States of Amerika. Yes, I include a lot of Republicans, too. George W. Buch, Dick Cheeny and John McCain have ALL betrayed their conservative base. Their new moderate (centrist) Republican Party is not the Republican Party of Ronald Reagan.

Yes, all of the Congress, as well as, the Legislative and Judicial branches, need to get back to defending the Constitution both DOMESTIC and FOREIGN! They need to abide by the Constitution, NOT see how they can get around the Constitution!!!!!
    John
    Soddy Daisy TN

contact Freedomworks

Posted to Fredomworks site:

It sure appears that dick has fooled very few people. He is similar to Texas Pretty Boy Perry jumping on the band wagon hoping all will forget his true being.
    These people need not be called snakes in the grass because that would be a terrible injustice to one of natures wonders.
    These type of people need to hear from WE the People to let them know we know what they truly are. Opportunistic slim is to good a label for them as slime plays an important role in nature also. Both are Corporate Puppet Opportunistic Blood Sucking Sellouts that love seeing illegal aliens replace American workers.

Where does Freedomworks stand on illegal immigration?

Where does Freedomworks stand on Amnesty?

Where does Freedomworks stand on legal immigration?

912 march in DC

New here (and finally got my buttocks off the couch).....and just now hearing lots of negatives about Armey.

I just want to say that I hope my friend and I aren't the ONLY ones at the 912 March in DC holding "No Amnesty" signs.....

Welcome to everyone I have not welcomed before. And my apologies to the animal kingdom, as they lead a lot less political lives than what the human being is doing these days.
    With folks like Armey, it seems that politics, self-enrichment monetarily and popularity triumphs all. And sanity and the good of this country for its citizens seems to be trumped by greed induced by the major money men who will not survive without taxpayer help or impending relaxation of laws that can provide them cheap illegal labor that is willing to work under the radar, or they would have had to shut their doors.
    And robnot, please let us know how the march went as I am unable to attend. I don't think you will be alone in carrying the message.
    All I ask is all listen carefully to speeches and look closely at what may possibly be the motive for some of the statements.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="vortex"]

I don't think you will be alone in carrying the message.

I agree V. There are a few in the bunch, like Armey for example, who may have their own agenda but people aren't stupid and the important thing is not to lose sight of what this event is all about.

The purpose of this march is one thing and one thing only:

To unite American citizens......regardless of race, religion, politics, party affiliation, personal views, and any and all other differences........for the purpose of sending the message that we are fed up with an insanely out of control government, and that we want, demand, and will achieve, a return to our Constitutional roots.

The cause of every single problem, no matter what it is, is recognized as being the result of our Constitution being shredded by lunatics in power and it's acknowledged that until we put the brakes on government and restore our Constitutional roots, nothing else will ever be resolved.

It's all right there, spelled out quite nicely, on the homepage of the 912 Coalition.

And none of it will ever be accomplished if people are divided and bickering over individual issues.....which of course is what makes this march a nightmare for the DC-ites and special interests who have only succeeded so far because of the divides they purposely created to suit their agendas.

As I say, people are not stupid. Everyone in attendance is not going to be in agreement with everyone else in terms of individual issues and viewpoints but so what.......not all of those who picked up arms against the British agreed on every single issue either. But they did agree on ONE issue and that's all they needed to agree on. They sorted out the rest later.

It's really no different this time either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DICKS ON IMMIGRATION

THIS IS THE MESSAGE I TRIED TO LEAVE, BUT I COULD NOT GET THROUGH EITHER, AND I AM A YOUTUBE MEMBER.
    I AGREE WITH THIS DICK, OUR GOVERNMENT IS NOT DOING THE JOB IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO. IT IS DICKS LIKE HIM THAT SEEM TO THINK WE HAVE UNLIMITED RESOURCES AND CAN ACCOMMODATE THE FLOOD OF LEGAL AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS OUR GOVERNMENT IS ALLOWING INTO THE USA IN THE NAME OF "COMMERCE". OUR ECONOMY IS NOW BASED ON CONSUMING, AND THE MORE PEOPLE, THE MORE THEY CONSUME. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THERE ISN'T EVEN ENOUGH WATER, LET ALONE EVERYTHING ELSE TO SUPPORT THIS CONCEPT.

(MOD EDIT) Pleae do not post personal information on Alipac, Thanks
    Craig R. McNees

Re: 912 march in DC

Quote Originally Posted by robnot
    New here (and finally got my buttocks off the couch).....and just now hearing lots of negatives about Armey.

I just want to say that I hope my friend and I aren't the ONLY ones at the 912 March in DC holding "No Amnesty" signs.....
    You won't be, my sign is anti-communist, but many signs are anti-illegal immigration. It's one of the 9/12 or tea party main principles.

Gerard

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789