Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

i just got the picture in email off a yahoo group.

I found some pictures that are real close to where the suspect picture was taken.

http://la.indymedia.org/news/2010/05/237924.php

origin of my copy

Dixie - I used a image passed to me by a fellow Patriot.

G

NavyJR

Never say that the Spanish south of our border are American Indian. These people are WHITE WESTERN EUROPEANS FROM SPAIN OR PORTUGAL. They are either white or non-white. They speak a WHITE WESTERN EUROPEAN LANGUAGE! They are certainly NOT RED! They have hi-jacked our red race for political purposes. The American Indians are those whose ancestral homeland is within the USA.

The Indians of Mexico, Central America, South America never came to what is now called the USA. Cortez killed off the Aztecs through war & disease. Mexico, cental america, south america have strict laws about intermarriage with "Indians".

Columbus sailed for Spain! So when these nitwits yell about Europeans leaving the Continent, I hope they know they're talking about themselves.

ILLEGAL FOREIGN NATIONALS USE THE "native american" crap so they can take the USA for communism.

Everyone born in the USA is a NATIVE AMERICAN. The American Redman or Indian is indigenous to what is now called the USA, meaning the USA is our ancestral homeland.We have been here since time began. We are not collective, we are very territorial.

American Indians are .8% of the entire US population. While Hispanics make up about 40%. To be an American Indian you must prove your degree of Indian Blood.We have tribal cards & Federal Cards denoting degree of Indian Blood. That's why the Communists like Ward Churchill want the law changed. So they came claim they are RED, & get rid of people THEY DON'T WANT HERE! That idiot is not RED, nor Black, He is a white self hating Communist!

I am RED & White, I am proud to be from the Wind Clan of the Muscogee Creek people. American Indians do not get free College education. We cannot go from one state to another & recieve in state tuition. Niether can any other American Citizen.

I know this is part of history, that you may not know, in the 1930's, the Mexicans would come across Navajo Land, Cut the ears, lips, & noses from the women & children. Body part went for 2 bucks.

My mother was forced to go to Indian School, she had carbolic acid shoved down her throat for speaking her native language instead of English. She is 95 yrs old. This happened when she was six yrs. old.

Now I have to listen to Pelosis apologize for speaking English in the USA. Then she tells ILLEGAL FOREIGN NATIONALS that they WILL BE DETERMINING THE FUTURE OF AMERICA. see You tube clip. I thought that the future of America was to be determined by American Citizens.

People please wake up, If we don't all pulled together as one Nation. there will be no FREEDOM, only Communism.

protest sign is out there

I just got this kill sign pic sent to me from a distribution list in Kentucky.....

Location of where the photo was taken in L.A.

The photograph was taken in Los Angeles at the corner of Broadway and West First street, looking southeast.

They were marching northeast up Broadway.

(Google maps street view).

Greg

Immigration VS Trespassing

Why is it that the Mexican People think that they are the only ones this new law applies to? Also, why do they feel that sneaking thru the desert in the middle of the night and crossing thru property that belongs to someone else is called Immigration? This is blatant Trespasss. I have a good friend from Germany who jumps thru hoops to maintain her status legally in this country. She works full time, pays taxes, puts into Soc sec and is married to an American citizen. This is Immigration. If you sneak into my yard without permission, it is Trespassing. You deserve to be arrested.

Not to derail the thread or anything...but I stumbled across this while investigating the photo and figured I'd weigh in on something.

You guys all seem to have a lot of anger toward "Mexicans". I won't call it racism, but there really does seem to be a lot of anger just toward one specific type of person with that Us vs. Them attitude.

What I'm wondering is...why aren't you angrier at the American businesses that enable these illegals? The ones who - through nefarious intent or just willful ignorance - employ these illegals and give them reason to come and stay?

You want to stem the tide of illegals? Take away one of their big reasons for coming here to begin with. As long as American businesses effectively shelter, feed, clothe, and are...well, aiding and abetting these illegals...they'll never stop coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity
    Not to derail the thread or anything...but I stumbled across this while investigating the photo and figured I'd weigh in on something.

You guys all seem to have a lot of anger toward "Mexicans". I won't call it racism, but there really does seem to be a lot of anger just toward one specific type of person with that Us vs. Them attitude.

What I'm wondering is...why aren't you angrier at the American businesses that enable these illegals? The ones who - through nefarious intent or just willful ignorance - employ these illegals and give them reason to come and stay?

You want to stem the tide of illegals? Take away one of their big reasons for coming here to begin with. As long as American businesses effectively shelter, feed, clothe, and are...well, aiding and abetting these illegals...they'll never stop coming.
    We are going after businesses that support illegal immigration.

Check out www.illegalimmigrationboycott.com

and your next race baiting question is?

Oh and by the way, Mexico needs to get out of American internal affairs and anyone that is inside the US that is loyal to Mexico instead of American had better get out of our political affairs NOW.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)