Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Photo failure

I went back and looked at the writing again. If you take take FREE out of both, fall back on the o's they are not consistant.

If I was going to forge it, I would put my letters on both.
    The top sign becomes more moderate with out free and if in the hands of a legal imigrant or one trying to become so...

I'll be waiting to hear if the trace works.

Ditto to Navy JR. I am a 30+ year resident of Phoenix and I have watched this city deteriorate from these squatters. Remember. Most of these "workers" have used bogus Social Security numbers to take jobs from Americans, and that is Identity Theft, a FELONY.

re:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo-1
    Ditto to Navy JR. I am a 30+ year resident of Phoenix and I have watched this city deteriorate from these squatters. Remember. Most of these "workers" have used bogus Social Security numbers to take jobs from Americans, and that is Identity Theft, a FELONY.
    I'm also a PHX resident, we came across MULTIPLE expired AND valid Stste IDs in the ALLEY! We immediately called PHX PD, as of today (>1 month later) they have never investigated OR collected the IDs from us!!!
    (Thanks AGAIN Phil Gordon! You traitorous SOB!)

You are Kidding!

Why does everyone think America (us) owes them? These are just the kind of people we DON'T need - guess Mr. Obama and the Dems are proud of him! Should probably send it to them so they can use it as their campaign slogan. No one who is even remotely considering supporting an immigration bill will get my vote and if the rest of you are smart, you would do the same! It's the only way to shut them down or they will continue their self-serving journey to the destruction of America!

Has anyone seen this??

COLUMN-In praise of Latin American immigrants: Bernd Debusmann

WASHINGTON, April 30 (Reuters) - The United States owes Latin American immigrants a debt of gratitude. And Latin American immigrants owe a debt of gratitude to lawmakers in Arizona. How so?

Thanks largely to immigration from Latin America (both legal and illegal) and the higher birth rates of Latin immigrants, the population of the U.S. has kept growing, a demographic trend that sets it apart from the rest of the industrialized world, where numbers are shrinking. That threatens economic growth and in the case of Russia (U.N. projections see a decline from 143 million now to 112 million by 2050) undermines Moscow's claim to Great Power status.

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/LDE63T142.htm

I don't know if the sign is real but it very well could be!!!

NO ONE is anymore anti-ILLEGAL immigration than myself but I have to come down on the side of this being a fake for a couple of reasons.

The first is the technical discrepancies that have been pointed out already in the construction of the sign compared to the two others near it.

Secondly would be the purpose and or motive for displaying such a sign.

ILLEGALS may not be the smartest people alive but I don't believe for one second that more responsible protesters or organizers or "marshals" would allow such a sign to be displayed for the obvious fallout that it would generate.

We have the truth on our side.

We don't need to fabricate "facts" or lie about their motives or agendas.

I won't publish this photo until such time it is authenticated by a reliable source.

CD cover

I think the Cd cover may be a cheap copy of the music of BRONCO, a Mexican band labeled GIGANTE, DOCUMENTADO then becomes their story.
    The CD for sale on line does not have this cover but if they were playing music and carrying it with them in the march or broadcasting with a PA or even a BOOM box that would explain the CD.

I see Gigante rather than vigilante which is our word not their's.

I really do not care what their signs say! The fact that they are HERE and are not legally here is enough to send the Border patrol, ICE, and the state militia in to round every one of them up, put them in jail, fingerprint them,
    and warn them that if they are caught here again they will be imprisoned for
    the next 10 years for trespassing. That prison that BO wanted to move the Muslims into should work just fine! My ex-husband was arrested in Mexico some years ago and his parents had to send money to the officials down there for food otherwise it was actually bread and water! It took several months and several thousand dollars to get him free! Mexico has a very strict set of laws that forbids anyone crossing their border to this day! We need to copy it and enforce it and that should help put a stop to this stupidity!

I don't care if the sign is real or not -- SEND THEM HOME!

the sign could be real or maybe not. however, I am sure that the sign captures the true feelings of these people who we need to send HOME.

I'm curious to know what the US government would do if say 15 - 30 million North Koreans or Iranians came into the country illegally and started taking over!

This is NOT A SCAM

Subject: Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Please Join the Fight

----- Original Message -----
    Subject: Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Please Join the Fight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friend:

You probably saw that the state of Arizona passed a very tough anti-illegal immigration last week. This new law will strengthen law enforcement’s ability to identify, arrest and detain those who are in this country illegally.

I support this new law 100%. Even before this law was passed, I was the only law enforcement official in this state enforcing all the laws that our federal and state legislatures put in place to combat illegal immigration and human smuggling.

Because I have taken the lead over the years by enforcing existing state and federal laws against illegal immigration, I have become the target of attack by radical, left-wing, open-borders extremists.

I’ve been sued, picketed, burned in effigy and even had the Reverend Al Sharpton come to Phoenix to march on my headquarters. Some have even gone so far as to call for my assassination!

Their anger and vitriol is clearly misdirected at me. If they don't like the laws of this state or they support Obama's water-downed approach on illegal immigration, then they need to work with their legislators to change the law. The biggest problem they have in taking that approach is that the vast majority of citizens of the United States don't want the laws changed and they certainly don't support amnesty for those who break the law.

What they really want is a Sheriff who will look the other way, be silent and allow the charade to continue, while ignoring the laws of our land. That, I promise, will never happen.

But I desperately need your help. It's going to take a lot of resources to combat these false allegations — as well as the latest talk about a recall campaign against me. We anticipate the hardest campaign in Maricopa county history to remove me due to my unyielding stance on illegal immigration enforcement.

I cannot compete with the local and national media machines that distort my record and the job I’m doing to protect this country. And, I don’t have the personal resources to defend myself from these vicious attacks.

That’s why I’m writing to you. I have to go directly to the people for their support. I need good people like you in this country to stand behind me and help me fight this fight.

Will you join me? I desperately need your help now. My election has been targeted as the frontline in the battle to end illegal immigration. We must win this battle.

Your financial support today is so critical. Please log on to http://www.reelectjoearpaio.com right now and make a much needed contribution. Any amount you can offer today is tremendously appreciated. I promise I will not let you down.

The fight starts now. Please help me. I pledge to you that I will never stop the fight. Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Sheriff Joe Arpaio
    Maricopa County

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast