Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can tell, I've seen a few shops in my day. The pixels really give it away.

Just kidding. That looks pretty real to me.

Look at the lettering.

Whether it is real or not, it is true.

The arresting of illegal invaders isn't tolerated but the shooting of Sheriff's Deputies is.

Quote Originally Posted by raingirl2
    all this examination of the sign and the words on the sign misses the point!! obviously the person carrying it knows what's on the sign
    That is the point. He wasn't carrying it. The "posters" were added to the picture after the original was taken. Get a grip!

The hand writing on both sections looks made by the same person. It would have been hard to photo shop in the bottom section and then add some wording. You would need to rewrite to whole sign. Which could have been done.

It looks real to me to by the way it is being held. If the bottom wasn't there when he was holding it, the hand placement would be odd.

The look on his face looks to me like it is his sign.

Where did this picture originate and what was the original url or picture location properties?

Now it is hosted from http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1 bla bla bla

The pixel halo thing you are all seeing is common in jpg images.

Even if I create an image and publish it to the net, you could see that halo. It's the nature of jpg, especially when compressed. Resolution can also effect the pixels and every time you copy, re-save or edit an image, things are slightly altered. That's just the way it is.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would say to look at each letter in the top of the sign carefully, then compare the letters on the added sign!

Looks like the same person wrote it to me!

Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

I looked through a lot of May Day pictures looking for this guy.

There was lot of people there. It is disgusting we can't get more than a handful of people to turn out for the immigration laws being upheld.

I did find a picture that looked like I was getting close to his area but that was about it.

dok
    The Picture is a fake.

If you look at the pixelation around the text and the blurring on the background of the signs it clearly show that the signs were blanked out first then new text was put in on top in photoshop.

Welcome to the Infowar...

In a search of the web host of the picture someone answering the question about "What is http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/" said that it is a FaceBook picture host.

If it is the original host.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...0002214AAEPZxx

Quote Originally Posted by dok
    The Picture is a fake.

If you look at the pixelation around the text and the blurring on the background of the signs it clearly show that the signs were blanked out first then new text was put in on top in photoshop.

Welcome to the Infowar...
    You can see the same sort of pixelation on the concrete. I think the .jpg compression gets to certain areas and fills it in in a way that conserves the information it needs to store.

You can see the halo thing Dixie was pointing out in this one with out blowing it up.

It is in all of them if you look. I know this isn't shopped.

It was from the McGonigle Canyon Campout.

P.S. You can zoom in by pressing the Ctrl key and turning your scroll wheel. To return to normal may be easier to go up to the View, Zoom and hit reset on FireFox.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast