Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Increase the fines and punishment for businesses that hire illegal aliens.

End Sanctuary Policies and withold federal funding for cities and counties that do not use CAP or 287(g) programs.

Deal with churches and agencies that aid and harbor illegal aliens.

Moratorium on Visa increases due to the fact that Visa overstays are responsible for approximately 40% of the illegal aliens in this country. If you can not insure an exit of a guest worker, then don't make the problem worse by increasing the crevasse for which illegals enter.

Chain Migration is still a problem. There needs to be a restriction on who can immigrate and be sponsored. Every distant relative is not acceptable. Elderly that will almost automatically benefit from Social Security are not acceptable either.

Immigration should never-ever fast track a citizenship application. Many exceptions for security, background or health checks. I don't care if there is a so called backlog. That's just too many people applying and not a backlog of processing legitimate applicants.

I've got more ideas but I've got to run.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

QUESTION: Would you support a cessation of visa issuances until the U.S. can institute a system to track these individuals to ensure they leave when their visas expire. If we con't have a system in place to ensure they leave, we should not bring anyone in under a visa until we do.

An alternative, as proposed by other ALIPACers is for the individual requesting a visa is to have them post a $5,000 bond to receive the visa. If they do not abide by the terms of their visa and depart when it expires, they forfeit the bond.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will you demand that outsourcing of American jobs be stopped?

Will you support incentives for companies that bring back manufacturing jobs for US Citizens rather than continue to outsource those jobs?

Will you stop the outsourcing of the processing of tax returns/passports to overseas cheap labor?

Will you repeal both NAFTA and CAFTA and institute "fair trade" agreements that benefit the USA rather than foreign countries?

Will support drastically increasing jail time and fines for those individuals and companies that hire illegal aliens?

Will you support a 10-20 year "NO Immigration" policy until we can secure our border and track down those whose visas have expired?
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

All excellent questions, I'd want to know the answers to everyone of them.

Top on my mind;

Will you secure the border now with fences soon?
    Will you support funding for this fence?

Will you look at the issue of giving citizenship for children of illegal aliens?

Will you send out no-match letters? Will you fine more employers?

Will you make sanctuary policies illegal and without any federal funding?

Will you send the national guard to the border asap?

Will you take even more steps to get the illegal alien gang members? Case in point Jamiel Shaw, who was recently murdered by an illegal alien gang member who had just been released from prison the day before. WHY wasn't he deported????

Questions for presidential/congressional candidates

I have a few questions that I'd like to have asked:

Are they going to REQUIRE E-Verify for all employers in all states? It's a joke that it's currently voluntary and only 15% of companies utilize it. Wonder why...

Are they going to enact tough fines and JAIL TIME for employers of illegals who knowingly hire them? AZ is a good model for this situation.

Are they going to make knowingly coming into this country a CRIMINAL FELONY ACT?!? Right now as I understand it, it's a misdemeanor!

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO BUILD THE DOUBLE LAYERED BORDER FENCE?!? STOP THE DELAYS AND EXCUSES!

Are they going to immediately eliminate the "anchor baby" as US citizen scam? If the mother is not a citizen, neither is the kid.

Would they enact federal legislation that would REQUIRE all law enforcement branches, local, state and federal to be deputized under ICE"s 287(g) program so that when a law enforcement officer arrests a person who is found to be here illegally, there is no release, but go straight to a deportation hearing.

Are there going to be severe penalties for those REENTER the US illegally again? Many enter 5-6x after being deported. This must stop immediately.

And, I'd like to see a federal law passed that would make ALL CITIZENS come up with PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP OR LEGAL RESIDENCY or NO WELFARE, HOSPITAL CARE, FOOD STAMPS, ETC.! Tax dollars should be spent on Americans, not illegals.

Would you institute restitution to American citizens and legal residents who have been harmed by illegal aliens due to the Federal governments closing their eyes and allowing illegal immigration to proliferate, the catch and release policies of sanctuary cities and states?

Due to the Colombian report of a rebel group getting access to Uranian (sp?), will you build the double layer fence and man it with enough Border agents to efficiently cover smaller areas of responsibility?

Wow you guys are GOOD!! I'd like more from them than just "I'm against illegal immigration." I want to know exactly HOW they plan on securing our borders, and also have a TIMELINE for getting it done.

What would you do to make sure there are NO freebies to any illegal?

What are your opinions on Ramos and Campeon being imprisioned, how long will it take you to get them out, and also what kind of compensation would you give to these two brave men (and their families), for what they've been through? (not that compensation would take away what they've been bearing...but it would help them)

What would you do to discourage towns, cities, and States from becoming "sanctuaries" for illegals, and what would you do to those that already are sanctuaries?

How would you enforce laws already on the books, regarding illegals? Would you consider penalties for Cities/States that DON'T enforce these laws?

How do you feel about an illegal being able to sue a city or town?? What would you do to make sure this never happens again?

In addition to these questions, I would like some type of timeline on everything, and also some type of "Priority List" on what the candidate deems most important to 'fix' first.
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

A Question Regarding Vetos.

I would like to know if they would have the backbone to over-ride a presidential veto even if they don't see a two-thirds majority on Bills they feel are important to the nation. What they don't realize is, even if they fail, a public record has been created that will point to the presidents butt kissers!! It's something the current congress doesn't have. (Backbone)
    [/b]http://www.Thomas.gov

What would be their foreign policy
    can we get rid of the Cuban wet foot dry foot policy
    can we start getting out of other countries
    can we start concentrating on our own homeless legal citizens

just a few thoughts running through my head since many of the other ones have all ready been voiced

JAK
    Will you:

Secure our borders?

Come down hard on employers who hire illegal aliens and encourage them to cross our borders?

Will you STOP giving citizenship to illegal alien born children?

Will you work hard to cut off all benefits to illegal aliens that encourage them to cross our borders?

Come against banks accepting worthless identifications like the Matricula Consular Card to open accounts specifically for illegal aliens?

Work hard to Stop the abuse of all of these VISAS...that cry for foreign workers because they want cheap labor!

Work hard to get Ramos and Compean pardoned...and set FREE!!!

Refuse to vote FOR ... FREE TRADE agreements that hurt American workers and our country as a whole!

One more thing... stop making bills that come to the floor that are so long that most of the house and the senate won't even read...the bills need to be short and to the point WITHOUT ALL THE PORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast