Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

June 16 March

Thanks so much for the update. I certainly wouldn't want to associate with liars! I am so glad an organization like yours exists as I would have no other way of knowing. I am grasping at straws in frustration over this amnesty situation as I live next door to an illegal who constantly breaks the law and the city turns a blind eye to them.

I received a political call this morning asking for my support for the Democratic party. I am an Independent and am usually very courteous and say "no thanks." Today I lost it and just said: "Democrats support amnesty! Go to H. . .!" and hung up. Of course, if it were the Republicans calling, I would have responded the same way.

Keep up the good work in keeping me informed!

Well folks!

There were some great rallies held locally this past weekend in GA, KS, and AZ. Good thing too, because the DC rally held by March for America only had between 100-300 people! The newspaper says 100, the bloggers that went say 300.

Regardless, these numbers are far lower than the 10,000 target repeated by the event organizers. These numbers are far lower than the false claim they made two months after organizing that they had 30,000 people signed up and the personal support of Lou Dobbs for this event.

When the Washington Post called me to ask why ALIPAC and FAIR were not supporting the March in DC, I could have let them have it, but I did not in the best interest of the movement. I simply stated that our resources were allocated on the Senate fight and that we just had a rally with over 1,000 people in DC in April.

Washington Post Article
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 02312.html

FAIR has never supported another groups event like this in the three years I have been involved so there is no surprise there.

Today, a blogger that I thought was a friend, came on our boards accusing me of being a dictator, a trouble maker, and the reason that March for America failed.

She claimed I was lying about Grassfire, so we pulled the proof out and put it right on the table here .....

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 9&start=50

We removed her posts about me being a dictator and reason for their fall from the boards.

The March for America failed for several reasons.

1. They lied from the beginning till the end trying to make it real with vastly exaggerated boasts instead of facts.

2. Many of the groups that signed up to send speakers did not heavily promote the march with their memberships out of concerns like these.

3. Some groups did not participate because of the false information the group was putting out.

4. This group is brand new and has no prior track record of being involved or arranging successful events.

5. Any group or individual that called them on the misinformation or refused to support this march or allow links to their site came under personal character attacks.

Thus was the case once again today. Blogger Ruthiness returned from the failed March upset about the Washington Post story with me quoted in it, and came here on our boards launching personal attacks at me.

This is what some people in our movement do, and people that act in this way cannot form larger organizations or coalition events while practicing such.

So the March for America supporters can blame William Gheen and ALIPAC all they want for their own failures in DC. That will not change the truth.

There are to many groups and people in this movement that are lying and backstabbing each other. These personalities are also starting to gravitate towards each other as birds of a feather.

They are also sharing more identity as the truthful groups push them away.

Anybody have any questions?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    This is what some people in our movement do, and people that act in this way cannot form larger organizations or coalition events while practicing such.

So the March for America supporters can blame William Gheen and ALIPAC all they want for their own failures in DC. That will not change the truth.

There are to many groups and people in this movement that are lying and backstabbing each other. These personalities are also starting to gravitate towards each other as birds of a feather.

They are also sharing more identity as the truthful groups push them away.

Anybody have any questions?

W
    Sounds like jealousy to me of your hard work and dedication to the cause.
    You have worked hard for Alipac and that is why you are a success. Your success makes you a target of these failure organizations. IF their agendas and motivations were honest and upright, they would not be failures. To blame you and Alipac for their failure is not only outrageous, but an example of their ignorance and inability to recognize the truth

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    There are too many groups and people in this movement that are lying and backstabbing each other. These personalities are also starting to gravitate towards each other as birds of a feather.
    The conflicts are a killer. I still don't know if I fully understand all the legal stuff with the minutemen.

We do desperately need active protesters, but I am not sure what group out there can organize them.

Quote Originally Posted by lkendter
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    There are too many groups and people in this movement that are lying and backstabbing each other. These personalities are also starting to gravitate towards each other as birds of a feather.
    The conflicts are a killer. I still don't know if I fully understand all the legal stuff with the minutemen.

We do desperately need active protesters, but I am not sure what group out there can organize them.
    lkendter,

Please make sure you are signed up for our e-mail alerts and we will notify you about legitimate groups that have proven track records that are telling the truth about their events.

There are plenty of great groups that are not pulling the stunts this group did to promote their events.

We would love to have you support them and attend.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes. I'm not aware of all this political BS. I'm just an American interested in helping save my country from the invasion. Divide and conquer is the oldest strategy in the books. When people ought to be helping one another - they are hindering unity.

I don't see how this stance helps anyone except the illegals and Kennedy.

Just when you think it could not get any more ridiculous.....it actually does.

In April, the national leadership held an annual event in DC, called Hold Their Feet to The Fire. The well advertised 3 day gathering was a combined rally and congressional lobbying effort in DC. March for America could have participated in that event but chose to do their own thing, instead of unify with the other national-long time leaders.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by justbuildthefence
    Yes. I'm not aware of all this political BS. I'm just an American interested in helping save my country from the invasion. Divide and conquer is the oldest strategy in the books. When people ought to be helping one another - they are hindering unity.

I don't see how this stance helps anyone except the illegals and Kennedy.

Just when you think it could not get any more ridiculous.....it actually does.
    Sounds great, I suppose we should just jump on board with any bandwagon that comes up in the movement, even if they lie, even if the opposition sets it up?

You want unity? Stick with us and stick with the truth. ALIPAC has arranged the largest cooperative efforts in this movement to date and we are providing you with events and rallies held by tested groups that tell the truth regularly.

Plenty to do, no need to push groups that do not do what is needed to win. This group did not do what is needed to win. While the state rallies went well, the DC rally was a complete flop.

W

The state rallies were also organized by lframerica joining with other groups. I don't see what the problem is? They went with what people told them, people need to not say they are comming, then not come!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12