Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Why the illegals must go!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

With Donald Trump sounding like this article I wrote and attached to the ALIPAC platform page in 2007, I guess I should review and possibly revise it?

W

I always copy stories to these critical US Congressional Committee chairs. (OK I know they are on summer recess). The aides are supposed to present communications each day to the Committee chairs. Sure, a lot of it is official stuff---Just think of yourself as an official, an extremely important US citizen whose voice must be heard!! And also remember to send thanks to Sen. Sessions----his aides probably get tired of hearing complaints and they work just as hard as he does, and we need to encourage them all!

homeland.security@mail.house.gov (Chair Micheal McCaul, House Committee on Homeland Security)
    nicolas.hagen@mail.house.gov (Chair Bob Goodlatte, House Judiciary Committee)
    anna.bartlett@mail.house.gov (Chair Trey Gowdy, need I say more)
    http://www.hsgac.senate.gov/contact/committee (Chair Ron Johnson, Senate Homeland Security)
    Phone 202-224-5225 (Chair Chuck Grassley Senate Judiciary Committee)
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron View Post
    I always copy stories to these critical US Congressional Committee chairs. (OK I know they are on summer recess). The aides are supposed to present communications each day to the Committee chairs. Sure, a lot of it is official stuff---Just think of yourself as an official, an extremely important US citizen whose voice must be heard!! And also remember to send thanks to Sen. Sessions----his aides probably get tired of hearing complaints and they work just as hard as he does, and we need to encourage them all!

homeland.security@mail.house.gov (Chair Micheal McCaul, House Committee on Homeland Security)
    nicolas.hagen@mail.house.gov (Chair Bob Goodlatte, House Judiciary Committee)
    anna.bartlett@mail.house.gov (Chair Trey Gowdy, need I say more)
    http://www.hsgac.senate.gov/contact/committee (Chair Ron Johnson, Senate Homeland Security)
    Phone 202-224-5225 (Chair Chuck Grassley Senate Judiciary Committee)
    Thank you again for providing these contacts.

Captainron, on another thread I thought that you mentioned how to identify businesses that may be hiring illegally. I thought you mentioned something about state lines, too (?) I hope I got part of what you said correct.

Anyway, would you please post your ideas here or on a separate thread? Thank you.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am not sure I can start a new thread.....
    Regarding identifying illegal businesses: I was referring to contractors who meed to be registered with state contracting boards ( I think there are only one or two states that does not register contractors. In this state this is the Construction Contractors board and they have an easy way to report unregistered contractors. However, it can be tricky, so they provide a few pointers so one doesn't waste the state worker's time (which they don't like!). As a rule of thumb: Legitimate businesses have well-maintained (if old) vehicles and usually display their contractors board registration number on the vehicle. Of course, you can always ask for a business card and that should have it. But with Spanish speakers I assume they are not registered. BUT----sometimes registered companies can employ illegals, although now in our state they can get into trouble for: not having workers comp. and there are some other laws.

Most boards will suggest these indicators: Old, rough looking vehicles, with no business name signage. Then, look inside.... and there may be no invoice forms, or any thing that looks like legitimate paperwork or documentation. A legitimate business may have a clipboard with invoices or a briefcase. And most keep their vehicles interior well organized. If you peer inside and see a mess----bottles and cans, clothing, tools---it is likely not a registered business. In my state it is very easy to report what I suspect is an unregistered contractor, and it only takes a few minutes on the state website. I also reported one situation--a group of painters in a van with neighboring state license--to the city Permit section.

As far as crossing state lines; Often I do see illegals crossing the state lines with their trucks for landscaping work. I have not tried to contact the landscaping contractors board. And their vehicles are often overweight with no license. If I put together any sort of guide it would have to have some customization by state for their differences.
    Last edited by Captainron; 08-21-2015 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron View Post
    I am not sure I can start a new thread.....
    Regarding identifying illegal businesses: I was referring to contractors who meed to be registered with state contracting boards ( I think there are only one or two states that does not register contractors. In this state this is the Construction Contractors board and they have an easy way to report unregistered contractors. However, it can be tricky, so they provide a few pointers so one doesn't waste the state worker's time (which they don't like!). As a rule of thumb: Legitimate businesses have well-maintained (if old) vehicles and usually display their contractors board registration number on the vehicle. Of course, you can always ask for a business card and that should have it. But with Spanish speakers I assume they are not registered. BUT----sometimes registered companies can employ illegals, although now in our state they can get into trouble for: not having workers comp. and there are some other laws.

Most boards will suggest these indicators: Old, rough looking vehicles, with no business name signage. Then, look inside.... and there may be no invoice forms, or any thing that looks like legitimate paperwork or documentation. A legitimate business may have a clipboard with invoices or a briefcase. And most keep their vehicles interior well organized. If you peer inside and see a mess----bottles and cans, clothing, tools---it is likely not a registered business. In my state it is very easy to report what I suspect is an unregistered contractor, and it only takes a few minutes on the state website. I also reported one situation--a group of painters in a van with neighboring state license--to the city Permit section.

As far as crossing state lines; Often I do see illegals crossing the state lines with their trucks for landscaping work. I have not tried to contact the landscaping contractors board. And their vehicles are often overweight with no license. If I put together any sort of guide it would have to have some customization by state for their differences.
    Thank you Captainron. This reminds me of a situation where a large furniture manufacturer who was alleged to hire illegal aliens had a woman who came daily at lunch and opened her trunk to serve and get paid by workers. She was competing with a gentleman who drove a food truck, had his licenses, etc.and she of course was threatening his business and his livelihood.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Take a look at this Adobe document. It is a list of recent penalties. There are some fines as high as $5000, most are around $1000. But there are a lot of categories, which they can crack down within. If a dozen people did this in each state (8 dozen in California) illegals and their little enterprises would start folding up:
    http://www.oregon.gov/CCB/Documents/...lpenalties.pdf

There's really no law that an illegal alien willing to violate US immigration law won't break to meet their goals.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was just out riding my bike a couple of hours ago on the county trail system. Saw an illegal alien couple, the guy with tattoos and they were walking dogs, one of them a pit bull. These people are radically different and DANGEROUS. We've got to stop this! I went out to the Sears store in an area that has lots of illegals; hardly anyone in the store or at the counter seemed to have English as a native language; there were a mix of Hispanics and Asians working in the dept, a couple of Hispanic types looking at merchandise, and the girl at the counter mumbled and was hard to understand.

We also have a big Goodwill AS-IS store close by; it always has lots of immigrant types; and they fill their shopping carts with stuff. Sometime I have even seen a cart full of nothing but shoes. I think maybe they resell some of the stuff, because they buy it by the pound, so they can get shoes for a dollar. Don't tell me they are suffering economically! The people who suffer are the ones dumb enough to play by the rules. I had some concrete work done (would usually do it myself, but didn't want to go rent the tool. It was some Samoan guy; he told me the job could be 2 to 3 hours; he tried to leave after 45 minutes, and he didn't even bother to get a permit as required by the city.

Yet the city government puts the welcome mat out for these people.

It's really all just a low rent, low class, disgusting down-grade of the United States. Buying shoes by the pound .... oh my God, I've never heard of such a thing.

Sickening. And sure the guy lied to you about his hours. These are not good people.

ILLEGALS MUST GO!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We have a little drive-thru restaurant by our house that is owned by Hispanics. I'm not sure if they are legal or not, but they do not speak very good English. Yesterday my husband went through the drive-thru and ordered 2 large charro beans. The lady told him to pull up. My husband then asked for the total. The lady asked him again what did he order. He repeated his order and asked for a total... Again the lady told him to pull up. He pulled up to the window and had to repeat his order again..... Instead of repeating his order he asked the lady did she know Donald Trump..... Needless to say we will not be be eating from this place again....

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast