Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Will you help us reach millions of Americans against Amnesty

Will you help us reach millions of Americans against Amnesty?

Friends of ALIPAC:

America is a nation of approximately 300 million people! From the polling data, in the Rasmussen Reports, we can tell that approximately 66% oppose Amnesty Bill S. 1348 and want enforcement of our existing laws and borders only!

This means that almost 200 million of our 300 million people share our views, yet only a very small fraction are taking action like we are!

WE NEED TO WAKE UP AMERICA! WE NEED YOUR HELP TO DO IT! WE NEED AMERICANS COMING TO OUR AID IN THIS STRUGGLE!

We need you ready to rumble with your calls, e-mails, and faxes early Monday morning.

One Wed morning, June 20, we plan to launch automated calls into the households of likely voters that are most likely to oppose S. 1348!

These calls will go into targeted states where we need help. These automated calls will ask targeted voters to call Senator ____ 's offices to oppose S. 1348 and demand enforcement of our existing border and immigration laws. These calls will also ask them to visit us at www.alipac.us to learn more and join our efforts.

The illegal alien supporters are spending millions trying to call illegal alien households to get them to call our Senators! We need to counter this!

To be able to launch this massive automated call campaign, WE MUST RAISE IMMEDIATE FUNDS.

EACH CONTRIBUTION RECEIVED BY ALIPAC TODAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY NIGHT WILL GO INTO THIS PROGRAM.

For each $1,000 ALIPAC raises, we can complete calls to 25,000 targeted voter households. This means our call for aid, that warns Americans, could reach between 40-60 thousand people for each $1,000 raised.

Each dollar you contribute will help us reach approximately 25 households, occupied by over 50 people!

For these calls to be effective, we must reach very large audiences and we need your help.

The count starts now.

Please give full consideration to helping us with this project by contributing to ALIPAC via our SECURE ONLINE CONTRIBUTIONS PAGE at this link....

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9

You may contribute by mail, but if you want your mailed contribution to be used in this project, we must receive it by or on Wed. June 20.

You can mail contributions to

ALIPAC
    PO Box 30966
    Raleigh, NC 27622

-- No company checks.

We will update you each day between now and June 20 on how much we have raised for this project and how many households will be contacted.

Please contribute if you can and please contact friends, family members, and neighbors to ask for their support. Tell them we need their help with this fundraiser and call effort.

We hope to hear from you soon and we hope you like this plan.

You may leave feedback for us or questions about this plan and five day fund raising effort at this link...

Yours in the cause,

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

Yes! I would like to help ALIPAC reach many more Americans that share our opposition to Amnesty and S. 1348 and will contribute today via....

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Me too and I am putting my money where my mouth is by making a contribution right now...

Banned
    Donated!

Everybody, no matter how little you can afford to give, please let's pull out all stops and demand this bill be stopped here and now!!!

ENFORCE EXISTING LAW!!!

Consider it an investment in our future.

Whatever you contribute will not begin to add up to the same amount each of us will pay in taxes if this Amnesty bill goes through!

Prevention is the best cure!

I would rather give my money to a cause I support then to the government which will give it in entitlements to illegals!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Consider it an investment in our future.

Whatever you contribute will not begin to add up to the same amount each of us will pay in taxes if this Amnesty bill goes through!

Prevention is the best cure!

I would rather give my money to a cause I support then to the government which will give it in entitlements to illegals!
    Amen to that!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I'm impressed with this fact.

Each dollar you contribute will help us reach approximately 25 households, occupied by over 50 people!
    That's really good.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My money is on the way. Let it rip W!!

Thank you everyone!

I will be on the phones trying to cut us a good deal. It might be possible for us to negotiate 1 Million households contacted for around $35,000 if the financial response to this appeal is strong enough for us to consider that price tag by Monday morning.

We have had between 1-2 thousand dollars come in during the first hour of this e-mail being sent!

W

JAK
    Done!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast