Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    I too got the bad certificate message when I chose the paypal route, but I persevered because I trusted your site.
    Thanks, sorry it expired. Will get a note out about that asap.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Count me in for 625 calls. First time I have ever given money to a group on the net, but I feel so strongly about what you're doing and appreciate you and everyone elses efforts.

I wish I had more to give you in the form of $$$
    <div>They aren't undocumented workers, or immigrants. They are illegal aliens!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by LivingInTheUSA
    Count me in for 625 calls. First time I have ever given money to a group on the net, but I feel so strongly about what you're doing and appreciate you and everyone elses efforts.

I wish I had more to give you in the form of $$$
    Doing and giving are both important. Everyone that gives no matter what the size of the donation is doing something tremendous for their country.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123