Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Willaim Gheen on Air NOW

Matt Mittan Show

Click on Listen Live
    http://www.wwnc.com/main.html

Talk Line: (82 240-WWNC(9962)

Toll Free Talk Line: (800) 570-WWNC(9962)
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

If you missed it, Matt usually has mp3 downloads a few hours after the show.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Arrr i missed the show when "W" was on . i heard about the "Sin Tax"
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Getting good feedback on the show via email and lots of new sign ups with ALIPAC!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Getting good feedback on the show via email and lots of new sign ups with ALIPAC!

W
    William have you got a transcript to post up from the show ? I tuned in to late . Thanks
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I heard the show. Great interview and position statements by W.

Toward the last part of the interview, W bluntly stated that those individuals that have been standing on the sidelines and not paying attention to the illegal immigration problem nor have acted in anyway by donating, placing calls to politicians or getting involved in some manner to help address a solution...are part of the problem. In essence, he issued a "call to action" to those who still have their heads in the sand.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WOW sounds like it was a great interview...I missed it, have been out planting my corn and it started raining so taking a break till it stops...
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)