Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is the email I sent to the Charlotte Observer:

It is because of lies and misrepresentation of people like William Gheen and me that the newspaper industry is heading for the trashheap. I live in Colorado so I am of no consequence to you, but this same disingenuous journalism led me to drop both the Denver Post and Rocky Mountain News. You can all fail together, because you will never change your imbecilic, PC ways.

And my response to Mary C.

Mary C., do you not have enough crime and violence in the Charlotte area to report on without attempting to propagate hatred across the state to generate even more? Does your sensationalism and fanaticism know no bounds?

It has been my experience over the years that Mr. Gheen (while on occasion excited and always vocal) NEVER has said or done anything racist or violent. I can say the same for every single individual whom I have had contact with throughout his organization.

Frankly, I am amazed that you were permitted to publish your slanderous attack and musings. That in itself speaks volumes about your publication.

At any rate, unemployment seems a possibility in your future, and I would be quite amazed if you don't get yourself sued as well. I would recommend you consider a job where speaking and writing will not be required, because you clearly do not know the difference between opinion and fact!

May I also recommend you brush up on your Spanish, Arabic, Chinese and Russian because you will be needing those skills to be an effective communicator in the country you and your kind are attempting to create. For now I'd concentrate on the Spanish, because there is a desperate need for it in your community already, is it not?

Good luck to you in the future, you certainly need it!

Fondest regards,

The letters are still coming in!

o the Editors of the Charlotte Observer,

I am highly disgusted and disturbed at the remarks by one Mary C. Schulken. It seems that her attitude is one of discrimination against truth. Before I was hurt in an automobile accident, I spent many a night and many a day driving, and sleeping on the borders trying to get clothes and food into Mexico because the Mexican government did not want any American to help their people. By us helping them the government lost the argument that we hated the Mexican people, which ruined their indoctrinations before sending them as a heard of sheep to be sheared by their greedy taxations. The corruptions at the top left the Federalies looking for gleanings and bribes to make enough money to feed their families. This is the truth that people want to ignore. This is the truth that they don't want us to understand so that we will defend our homeland from a false indoctrination that no manner of the so called liberal love will break. They must go back, and receive help from us in their homeland of Mexico, the great land that she is. Yes, I have a soft spot for her beauty and her grander. It's quite different from ours, but it's there. The Mexican people need help in realizing the potential they have there that they don't have here. They have much resources that the government of Mexico does not allow for private citizens to own. It's owned by the state, and thus the governmental "big wigs" wind up rich while the poor remain poor working for their fifty cents of so per day.

The allegations made about William Gheen was irresponsible, illiterate, ravings of a mad person spaced out on emotions about something they know nothing about. There should be a public apology made to him from this news paper. To do any less would be shameful as Americans. Of course whether there is an apology would depend on the paper's character.

Thank you,
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The letters are still coming in!

o the Editors of the Charlotte Observer,

I am highly disgusted and disturbed at the remarks by one Mary C. Schulken. It seems that her attitude is one of discrimination against truth. Before I was hurt in an automobile accident, I spent many a night and many a day driving, and sleeping on the borders trying to get clothes and food into Mexico because the Mexican government did not want any American to help their people. By us helping them the government lost the argument that we hated the Mexican people, which ruined their indoctrinations before sending them as a heard of sheep to be sheared by their greedy taxations. The corruptions at the top left the Federalies looking for gleanings and bribes to make enough money to feed their families. This is the truth that people want to ignore. This is the truth that they don't want us to understand so that we will defend our homeland from a false indoctrination that no manner of the so called liberal love will break. They must go back, and receive help from us in their homeland of Mexico, the great land that she is. Yes, I have a soft spot for her beauty and her grander. It's quite different from ours, but it's there. The Mexican people need help in realizing the potential they have there that they don't have here. They have much resources that the government of Mexico does not allow for private citizens to own. It's owned by the state, and thus the governmental "big wigs" wind up rich while the poor remain poor working for their fifty cents of so per day.

The allegations made about William Gheen was irresponsible, illiterate, ravings of a mad person spaced out on emotions about something they know nothing about. There should be a public apology made to him from this news paper. To do any less would be shameful as Americans. Of course whether there is an apology would depend on the paper's character.

Thank you,
    Absolutely and I am sure they will keep coming in, everyone is immensely pissed about this disgusting evil womans article. She needs to get a clue and beg for forgiveness!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    W,
    ALIPAC really needs to sue this woman and the paper. I'll contribute to the fund. Something like this should not be tolerated. Things like this is what encourages hate and violence. ALIPAC has always stood for doing things through Legislation and peaceful rallies.
    I absolutely agree!! I am outraged!!!!
    I'm astonished! I was gone for a couple of days and all this is going on??? This article was beyond the pale William! I'm in with a contribution if you decide to take this to task. The slander and manipulation in the media needs to stop and this woman needs to be removed from her position immediately. This was a personal attack, it had nothing whatever to do with journalism. I'll send a response to the Observer in the a.m. once I cool down.

Has anybody received any kind of reply from either this witch or the rag that printed it? If you go for slander W, please keep us informed.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They have run most of my reply in today's paper, but I do not see any of the hundreds of letters sent in my defense in today's paper.

http://www.charlotte.com/409/story/658043.html

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    They have run most of my reply in today's paper, but I do not see any of the hundreds of letters sent in my defense in today's paper.

http://www.charlotte.com/409/story/658043.html

W
    Wow W that was excellent!!!! You know the physical risk never occurred to me. I think I am now on the band wagon for suing her pants off.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My e-mail to Schulken

To quote from your recent article “This tide of meanness needs to stop:" “This change in our demographics is here, whether we want it or not."
    What a defeatist attitude that is.

I was talking to someone today who decried the fact that the middle-class was disappearing here in America; that the gap between the rich and the poor was becoming increasingly wider. The following is what I said to him:

I agree with you. The middle-class is disappearing. One of the biggest components of the middle-class used to be the relatively well paid tradesmen like those in the construction trades who have now been replaced by illegals who are willing to work cheap. These people are willing to work cheap because they are also willing to live three or four families to a home and they are not above taking the taxpayer for a ride by collecting Aid to Dependent Children and other benefits. They (the illegals) are also one of the reasons the rich keep getting richer. Do you really think that you are getting that house cheaper or that you’re paying less for that tomato because some illegal alien built it or picked it? What is really happening is that the contractor and the grower are simply putting what they save in their own pocket thereby becoming richer than they would have been had they been paying what should be paid. You’re paying the difference in taxes used to support the illegal aliens and their burgeoning progeny, which is one of the reasons that you are becoming poorer. The bottom line is that the politicians that are running our country benefit from you being poorer because the poorer you are the more dependent you will be on the government to help you.

Ms Schulken, the 380,000 illegals you spoke of is just a drop in the bucket. Thank God for State and local Legislators who are trying to do whatever they can, in the face of massive opposition from special interest groups and inaction from our elected federal officials, to discourage further influx of undocumented immigrants.
    You should be supporting people like William Gheen of ALIPAC who is only trying to pressure politicians into doing what they already have the duty to do, instead, you try to paint him as a monster.

Shame on you.

cft6yhn: Welcome aboard, glad you could join us!

Re:
    I agree with you. The middle-class is disappearing. One of the biggest components of the middle-class used to be the relatively well paid tradesmen like those in the construction trades who have now been replaced by illegals who are willing to work cheap. These people are willing to work cheap because they are also willing to live three or four families to a home and they are not above taking the taxpayer for a ride by collecting Aid to Dependent Children and other benefits. They (the illegals) are also one of the reasons the rich keep getting richer. Do you really think that you are getting that house cheaper or that you’re paying less for that tomato because some illegal alien built it or picked it? What is really happening is that the contractor and the grower are simply putting what they save in their own pocket thereby becoming richer than they would have been had they been paying what should be paid. You’re paying the difference in taxes used to support the illegal aliens and their burgeoning progeny, which is one of the reasons that you are becoming poorer. The bottom line is that the politicians that are running our country benefit from you being poorer because the poorer you are the more dependent you will be on the government to help you.
    Very nicely summarized.

As I have said previously (ad nauseum, I'm sure...) is, in the end, it really is about slavery - again. Or, as Lou Dobbs says "War on the Middle Class" at the very least.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast