Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Just called and will be emailing as well. Napolitano is a failure and needs to either have the decency to go quietly, or Obama needs to give her the boot out for gross negligence in her job.

Could you all imagine the rest of us being such failures in our jobs, and then expect to keep our jobs? Wow, in the private sector, we'd be shown the door within seconds.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My e-mail to the White House

Just sent this to the White House:

Dear President Obama,

Regarding Janet Napolitano Immediate Resignation:

The Federal Government has a select few Constitutional mandates: secure borders, enforcing contracts and protecting unalienable God given rights.

So far your administration has been a total failure on all accounts. (Illegal Immigration,Wall Street bail outs at the expense of Main street, Unconstitutional Patriot Act, promised transparency)

With the massive amount of Federal Tax dollars (the read middle class's hard earned money)your administrations once again has failed to protect the American public.

How in the world can you justify issuing a unlimited US visa to Detroit terrorism suspect "crotch bomber" Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab?

The only way I see you can get through this latest screw-up is to immediately demand Ms Napolitano's resignation.

After 8 long years of the corrupt Bush Administration, America had very high hopes for your Presidency, please do not let us down.

Sincerely,

(MOD EDIT) Please do not post personal information on Alipac. Thanks

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

...because America is not for sale and our sovereignty is not negotiable!
    <blockquote><di

Called and emailed! It took quite a while to get thru to the comment line, but I voiced my extreme displeasure with everything that is currently happening.

April
    On it!!

i emailed the wh will call next.

April
    Call: 202-456-1111 or 202-456-1414

E-mail : http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/

Lets all demand President Obama terminate Janet Napolitano immediately!!! LETS ROLL PATRIOTS!!!!

i got through to the WH fairly easily and expressed my concern that DHS (Napolitano) really 'dropped the ball' . this very important position needs to have a qualified person heading it up.

the person i talked to was very pleasant.

Calls made.
    I also posted this on another "Illegal immigration" forum.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/illegal- ... st12211663
    ------------------------

Just sent a scathing but professional letter to the WH. JH has now become an outright danger to this country and must go NOW.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Just eMailed. Its a bit repetitive - but Im so angry right now I just let it out. I feel kinda creepy giving ANY of my contact info to this white house tho!

Dear Mr. Obama,

PLEASE FIRE JANET NAPOLATANO NOW! She was a nightmare for the people of AZ and she is disastrous for our country. This woman is in WAY over her head and needs to replaced with someone more competent.

She is a disgrace! Get her out! I have not heard ONE positive comment about her performance from the American public - please get rid of her!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast