Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Napolitano is avoiding the spotlight. Her termination/resignation will be the begining of the domino effect.

Please do not misunderstand the actions or motives of Mr. Obama's "anti-America czars." The officers of the current usurper administration are working to bring the United States to her knees and down to the dust. "Never attribute to conspiracy what can be readily explained by stupidity." But these are enemies of America, and many of their seemingly foolish acts are actually shrewdly treasonous acts against the United States.

Bankrupting the U.S. with bailouts ("The borrower is servant to the lender," Prov. 22:7b), crippling the U.S. financially and militarily, preventing the U.S. from stopping Iran from terrorizing the Middle East and Europe with atomic bombs;
    seizing control of the country by nationalizing healthcare, Lenin's recommended way to create a totalitarian government;
    leaving the door open for terrorists at the borders, and granting a U.S. visa to a Nigerian terrorist on the DHS watch list;
    pushing on with a global governance power grab even as ClimateGate debunked man-made global warming junk science;
    stalling for three months before offering 10,000 less troops than Gen. McChrystal requested,
    and then only after announcing a mid-2011 withdrawal date to surrender Afghanistan to the Taliban...

These are not the stupid, incompetent mistakes of idiots. They are malicious acts to take down America and to make the U.S. an impotent third world colony of the House of Is|am, China, and the Eurocentric one-world government.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Why simply stop at Nappy’s resignation? The whole Department of Homeland Security should be disbanded.

The main reason why we created a DHS in the first place shortly after 9-11-01 is because we wanted to be better equipped to fight the new War Against Terrorism worldwide. But Nappy is reluctant to use the “Tâ€

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Napolitano is avoiding the spotlight. Her termination/resignation will be the begining of the domino effect.

Please do not misunderstand the actions or motives of Mr. Obama's "anti-America czars." The officers of the current usurper administration are working to bring the United States to her knees and down to the dust. "Never attribute to conspiracy what can be readily explained by stupidity." But these are enemies of America, and many of their seemingly foolish acts are actually shrewdly treasonous acts against the United States.

Bankrupting the U.S. with bailouts ("The borrower is servant to the lender," Prov. 22:7b), crippling the U.S. financially and militarily, preventing the U.S. from stopping Iran from terrorizing the Middle East and Europe with atomic bombs;
    seizing control of the country by nationalizing healthcare, Lenin's recommended way to create a totalitarian government;
    leaving the door open for terrorists at the borders, and granting a U.S. visa to a Nigerian terrorist on the DHS watch list;
    pushing on with a global governance power grab even as ClimateGate debunked man-made global warming junk science;
    stalling for three months before offering 10,000 less troops than Gen. McChrystal requested,
    and then only after announcing a mid-2011 withdrawal date to surrender Afghanistan to the Taliban...

These are not the stupid, incompetent mistakes of idiots. They are malicious acts to take down America and to make the U.S. an impotent third world colony of the House of Is|am, China, and the Eurocentric one-world government.
    I wish you were wrong but believe you to be 100% right in all of your analysis
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree as well, but one of the things we have to do as a national organization is to gauge where the larger public is on these issues.

Our focus and wording is also designed to help bring people into the knowledge that we have without freaking them out by hitting them with the stark and horrific truth all at once sometimes.

Obama has decided to keep Napolitano.

He has had multiple intense warnings.

Now, the whole Department of Homeland Security and Obama administration takes the heat.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am not surprised

I sent the WH a strongly worded message regarding this incompetent Janet N. Not surprised that I did not receive a responce.
    I am a Son Of The American Revolution.

PO'd

Excuse me for rambling on here, but I am pissed! I am a disabled/retired law enforcement officer (25 years of service) that is still fighting for his disability benefits. Time after time after time I am being denied. I have a respiratory disease from my occupation and I never smoked a cigarette in my life. I must always remain diligent to my surroundings for fear of becoming sick again. Due to dangerous side effects from the prescribed medications, I have one prosthetic hip joint due to my injury and am painfully waiting for the other to be replaced. Hahaha, medications which heal one thing destroy 10 other things, go figure!

Ironically, the day I was denied my SSI I was wobbling down the street with my cane when I bumped into an ex-convict I knew from my career. he was driving a luxury foreign sports car with the stereo blasting. He is an admitted heroin addict, thief and social low life and seems to be quite proud of it. For crissakes he even admits he isn’t in this country legally (Jimmy Carter’s boat people). He told me that he works off the books and is raking in about 8-9 Gs a month on us. Yet because he is a heroin addict, with sociopath tendencies and ex-convict, he is collecting full SSI disability and only the good Lord knows what else.

Just like many of you, I am a son of the American Revolution. Family arrived here in late 1500s. My ancestors were here every step of the way building this country and fighting to protect her constitution, culture, laws and democracy which is now being destroyed by the ones we are discussing. Change we can believe in? I am sick! I worked every day of my life since I was 12 (paper boy, stockboy, construction, then finally law enforcement until I retired in 2007). I duly paid into this system which is now denying me. The judge straight out told me “you don’t seem to be too disabled, go get a jobâ€

CO-H-ILL-INFANTRY,

I wish there was something I could do or say to help you. There are so many in the same boat to varying degrees. All I can do is thank you for your service in keeping us safe. Now, it seems, we need to be kept safe from our own govt! It is beyond frustrating, and believe me, millions of Americans are mad as hell. What Im wondering is, what is the tipping point?? At what point do we take this country back? I think this year, November in particular, will be quite telling. If we cant get a conservative base back by then - that will be the point that for me personally, that I will lose all hope. Good luck to you and thanks for joining us.

CO-H-ILL-INFANTRY

I have a close family member that is disabled. It took a good lawyer to get him disability and he was turned down the first time we applied. I know what you are going through and it's not an easy task. The mountains of paperwork, Drs. visits etc that we had to do to get my family member considered disabled was unbelievable. Good luck!

To my friends here at ALIPAC, sicntired and mayday,

If this system worked, there woud not be in this interaction between us and we would be chatting about other enjoyable things and relishing in our freedoms as well as I collecting my much deserved! However, this is NOT the case and well, we have become known to each other out of what is being done to us seperately and also as a people. We are indeed under attack by traitors.

Yes, what is the tipping point? I am not sure! How far can these people go before we as a country realize that we have been invaded and betrayed by many of our own countrymen? I hope your guess is right, however I am quite cynical. It seems to me that the wheels have long ago been placed into motion. Thanks for the good words and I will hope to see you both either on this board or in life. God Bless!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456