Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

$1.9 BILLION BORDER SECURITY AMENDMENT PASSES! BUSH TO VETO?

An amendment sponsored by US Senator Judd Gregg earmarking $1.9 billion to pay for new Border Patrol agents, aircraft and some fencing at border crossings widely used by illegal immigrants passed today.

To read more details and see how your Senators' voted, you can read the story and review the roll call vote on the OJJPAC homepage:
    http://www.ojjpac.org
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

No surprise to me. The 2 traitors in this state voted no.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ted Kennedy said Nay (as usual) for anything that is good for our country and John Kerry did not vote (deadbeat that he is). I am not surprised, my state is supported by two traitors in the Senate.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The ones that voted against it will pay at the polls in the fall and if Bush veto's this bill, you will see a Democratic sweep in the House and the Hill in the Fall as well. The Republicans would be finished. The Rep Senate won't let him Veto this Bill. It's Political suicide.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Well for Wisconsin : Fiengold -yea Kohl-nay

They basically canceled each other out.

Anyone have a link to this story? I can't find it anywhere.

I don't take a back seat to anyone in my disgust of the Republican Party and this President's actions - on so many things - however, I fail to see how the PResident's veto of this would cause a sweep by the Democrats.

It looks to me all but a few (d) voted against this - and all but a few Republicans voted for this.

None of them deserve our votes, however, we don't have a choice because we only have the two sides of the one-party system.

But none that are in office deserves to be back in office unless they see that we get a bill through congress that puts a stop to amnesty.

Anything less and they should all go -

They have had ample time to do something about this - the Democrats have had as much time as the Republicans and they have done the same - support the illegals in every way they can.

Why in the world would anyone think they should be rewarded -

Vote all of them out - try to cross party lines - if it was a D - then vote R, etc.

We need to get all new people in there. They won't have had time to form all those cliches that helps them make deals against us.

Confusion to the enemy -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm a little frightened...Cantwell and Murray from Washington voted Yea. They never vote for anything that's good for the people. Suspicious. They probably figure it won't get past the President but their grade will go up.
    Americans First!

Quote Originally Posted by HomeOfTheBrave
    I'm a little frightened...Cantwell and Murray from Washington voted Yea. They never vote for anything that's good for the people. Suspicious. They probably figure it won't get past the President but their grade will go up.
    You could be right.

This kind of horse trading goes on all the time. It may have been their turn to look "concerned" for the voters.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Deep down, I think this is all a charades to keep us thinking they are doing something.

If they wanted to get anything real done, they would have done it long ago.

I think they have chosen up the roles for this little 'play' and some are being the 'kinda bad cop' and some are playing 'good copy' .

We are out here alone, people.

Our money is all we have and we need to use it wisely.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast