Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PINE,
    perhaps it can be used considering the hospital closings.

Would be interesting to know if and how many were closed where that incident took place.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GAK!!

See? You just can't let them in or let them stay.

No way, Jose!

We have to deport every single illegal alien and all their minor offspring, period...end of story...on the earliest possible date or they will bankrupt this nation before we can spell America backwards.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A neurosurgeon was on Lou Dobbs one day this week talking about an illegal that had a bad case of tuberculosis that she had done surgery on and saved his life, he had been in the hospital over 2 years also.

PINE!
    are you or any of our other Vets here aware that bush has had {for at least 3 months} a commission working to GUT more VA benefits?

I don't know if the news made it out over the past week. I got my info from a source on top of Vet affairs. They had planned to continue secreting this commission but somehow it was uncovered this past week.

General feeling is that they're going to gut VA and give it to ILLEGALS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Do WHAT?!?!?!?

I'll see about it in the morning, PM me with links. I can't go anymore tonight. I'll get BANNED.

Well, if the million dollar man hadn't come to the US he wouldn't be in the condition. Now would he. Hospice in Guatamala.

They act like we can and should pay for everything.

There are American's that can not afford organ transplants and they pass away everyday.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Well, if the million dollar man hadn't come to the US he wouldn't be in the condition. Now would he. Hospice in Guatamala.

They act like we can and should pay for everything.

There are American's that can not afford organ transplants and they pass away everyday.

Dixie
    Problem is..........WE ARE paying for everything

I agree if he was not here illegally he would not have been driving here and had an accident. So sorry but he's gotta go
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Tex

Idea ! lets just use illegals {MOD EDIT}

That story really seems strange.

If, we really should help this man and medicene is available in his own country - why don't we pay for his medicene there? You know it will be a lot cheaper?

Why bring him back here where medical care is so expensive and probably have to bring his whole family with him?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast