Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why should we be paying for him at all. If there is medicine available in his own country let him go back and get it there. We should not be paying for it in this country or theirs. What do we look like? We cannot even give free medicine to our own elderly, poor and veterans of this country, charity begins at home
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

illegals free medical

fla. is a no fault state, you have to have insurance to drive, or did he forget that and commit another crime?
    i am disabled. my insurance refuses to pay me. my lawyer won't return my calls. i did finally get my social security, but i am not eligible for medical until nov. my cobra ran out just after my heart attack. so there you have it, a taxpayer, disabled for numerous medical reasons, has to fight the federal government for his rights (and pay a big fee), fight the big insurance companies to pay up (and pay a bigger fee), and now i have a president, 2 senators and congressman who can't give money and rights away fast enough, and who refuse to do the job the swore to to do.
    secure the border, send any illegal back, deport the polliticians. maybe they can get another high paying job that doesn't require morals or a brain. let's get some candidates ready to replace these morons.
    Craig R. McNees

With regards to cutting veterans benefits, I have read something on that as well. How dare they, these men fought for our country, but yet they let them live in the streets and cut their benefits. This is a national disgrace.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

For our Vets......I'll try to post something on it later.

The big question is........are they looking to gut Vet Benefits and move that money to the ILLEGAL's column?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who is in control?

I am a 24 year military veteran with combat duty and a minor disability. If Vincente Bush cuts veteran's benefits and diverts them to illegal aliens especially when the nation is involved in a war on terror, the resultant recruiting problem will make the current one pale in comparison. This would be political suicide. As much as I detest Bush and with his talent being idiocy even I don't think he would be that stupid as the consequences would be too grave. At least I hope I am wrong.

Over the years I have read numerous news stories wherein the illegal invader is injured in the USA and the costs run into the millions.

The consumer ultimately pays all costs.... through taxation or through our PAYING our medical bills.

There have also beem numerous storied about dumping; ambulances cross the border, leaving Mexico and arriving at an American hospital where the patient is dropped off.

One in particular sticks in my mind... the Mexican national, brought across in an ambulance, dropped off. Acute renal failure...... right onto dialysis at huge expense month after month after month until he is transferred to a long-term care facility and transported to a dialysis clinic.... on and on, costing you and me millions of dollars.

And people wonder why I advocate the citizenry..............uhhhhhh...

heck, promised to not write certain things.

I'll just growl in outrage

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123