Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

$40,000 Cars and Trucks

When the Illegals start back to Mexico driving thier Sparkling New $40,000 Cars and Trucks, that they still own money on,who will pay the "Balance Due"?Will the Banks have to Eat It or will the Banks,AKA "Federal Reserve" try to figure out a way for the "Tax Payer" to pick up the "TAB"?
    Maybe we could get a very good deal,on those that have titles,and need cash.????

I'm sure we'll end up eating it one way or another.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sure wish I was an illegal alien. I could go and buy a Dodge Viper, head to Mexico. How would the bank come after me then?
    Damn do they have it easy. It will certainly be the American people who will eat the bill for this stuff.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

They have it that easy when they marry an American and father 4-5 children then head back to Mexico or where ever. There is no way to collect the support. So we all know who foots that bill. That’s only the beginning. When the children grow they are more likely to be in trouble with the law as there is no father figure.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

I don't have much sympathy for the lending institutions but I know that you and I will eventually get to pay the bill.
    BUT, if they are gone it's worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!

but don't you think if they go back there flashing their "wealth" that other Mexicans will either try to steal the car, or the police will pull them over and make them pay some type of bribery?

Quote Originally Posted by gingerurp
    but don't you think if they go back there flashing their "wealth" that other Mexicans will either try to steal the car, or the police will pull them over and make them pay some type of bribery?
    Ginger, point well taken!
    Wouldn't that be poetic justice!!!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Shoot, the cost of their hubcaps alone are worth more than my '94 Saturn!!
    But then again, I guess if you get your healthcare, food, housing and children schooling for free, you might as well spend your money on sometheen'

Gingerwrap, I've thought it over and I can live with that scenario.