Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

$5,000 scholarship for dreamers who sign up for Social Justi

What do you guys think about this B.S.?

$5,000 scholarship for dreamers who sign up for Social Justice organizations internships!

DREAM Summer
    Thursday June 16, 2011
    What is Dream Summer?

Dream Summer is a 10-week internship program that will place Dream Act student leaders with social justice, labor and community organizations.

Each participant will receive a $5,000 scholarship to support his or her educational goals. Internships for Dream Act student leaders will be offered in the following cities: Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area, Phoenix, New York, Washington D.C. and Miami. Applicants must live in these cities in order to apply.

The goals of “Dream Summerâ€

Banned
    They cannot legally work in this country

They can pound sand

Banned
    "Social Justice" is said ALOT in this article. I am wondering if they are recruiting these dreamers for future marches and riots.

Banned
    Now this is propaganda to illegal aliens. And sounds very illegal.
    Can you say aiding and abetting illegal aliens?
    In my opinion the The UCLA Labor Center and the United We Dream Network offered a 5.000.00 reward to help take down our Republic.
    They may as well offer a pipe bomb and 5.000 virgins!
    Oh yeah, LaRaza and the OBL service at least 5.000 a day anyway.
    Keep them little anchors and dreamers coming!
    How the hell are we going to shut these economic terrorists down?

Social justice is a euphemism for anarchy and Marxism.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The UCLA Labor Center and the United We Dream Network
    Where does this organization get its funding?

The government grants need to be stopped for LaRaza and every racially polarizing organization.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is not unusual, I have a scholarship book about as thick as a major city phone book and there are a ton of scholarships in it geared toward illegals. I am always scratching my head when I see these scholarships, being that these organizations would rather just throw their money away on an illegal who cannot work in this country instead of investing the money in an American citizen who can use their education to contribute to our society.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Dream Summer is a 10-week internship program that will place Dream Act student leaders with social justice, labor and community organizations.

Each participant will receive a $5,000 scholarship to support his or her educational goals.
    How is this any different than paying an illegal alien to work? An employee working for financial gain is employment. Giving them $5,000 to perform a function is payement, irrespective what they want to call it (scholarship). It is against the law to employee illegal aliens!

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    Here we go again..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast