Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

$50.00 less in beer this month

Great website - I appreciate the person who runs it.

I figure my waistline could do with $50 less in beer, so here you go Alipac.

It's fine to talk, have passion and spread a message. But it aint free. It's not a lot of money $50 for me, but it's the least I can do.

Thank you Alipac and you other posters.

Just think of the donations ALIPAC could get with the 10% "tithings" that people contribute so the pastor can get a new car!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

CaliVoter - Welcome to ALIPAC! Glad you joined. Sorry about your once great state. Hope it can be rescued before its too late.

Edit: I want to clarify that, I hope California can rescue itself. No federal bailouts just because the Cal legislature can't say NO to illegal invaders.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    CaliVoter - Welcome to ALIPAC! Glad you joined. Sorry about your once great state. Hope it can be rescued before its too late.

Edit: I want to clarify that, I hope California can rescue itself. No federal bailouts just because the Cal legislature can't say NO to illegal invaders.

Believe me, we DONT want bailouts. Once that happens the govt will truly own CA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)