Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

(d) Reduction of Immigrant Visa Number- Upon the granting of an immigrant visa or permanent residence to Elvira Arellano, the Secretary of State shall instruct the proper officer to reduce by 1, during the current or next following fiscal year, the total number of immigrant visas that are made available to natives of the country of the alien's birth under section 203(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act or, if applicable, the total number of immigrant visas that are made available to natives of the country of the alien's birth under section 202(e) of such Act.
    So some person who is waiting for a visa will have to give their's to Elvira. This is downright criminal! What's with all this special treatment for this woman, who is a felon fugitive??? I don't get it! This gives credibility to her actions and let's people know that evading the law works!!!

I really don't like it when one Congressman writes provisions into legislation geared to address one particular individual's circumstances (not to mention that the person in question is a known law-breaker and federal fugitive...). To me, this approaches 'aiding and abetting' the criminal activity.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    It's time to CLEAN THIS FILTHY HOUSE AGAIN!!!
    Any politician who wants to betray the American people does not deserve to hold office...whether REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT! THROW THE BUMS OUT!! Republicans and democrats that sell us out to foreign workers, big business, special interests and to mexico's ILLEGAL ALIENS for hispanic votes...YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO HOLD OFFICE! We hold ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION as IMPORTANT as OUR FEELINGS ABOUT THE WAR!!! They both need to be STOPPED!
    NO AMNESTY, NO GUESTWORKER...ENFORCE OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS!'
    PERIOD!!!!!

OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM IS NOT BROKEN, JUST IGNORED!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This bill is treason, anyone who sponsors it is a traitor and they should suffer the same fate Jefferson Davis did after the Civil War (2 years in prison).

I noticed this part:

TITLE II--INTERIOR ENFORCEMENT
    Subtitle A--Reducing the Number of Illegal Aliens in the United States
    Where are the PC police?! The US government and all the Hispanics who wrote this bill call them illegal aliens!!

So why doesn't our media? Oh that's right, it's controlled by Billionaire Globalists, the same people who are behind this bill!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This is ridiculous, a bill just for one lawbreaker! Well it is definitely time to start taking note of all the traitors and start making sure they do not have a job come voting time.

PhredE or jecg, have either of you sent this piece to Lars Larson? Let me know, I will if you have not been able to yet.

I am sending this in an email to Wyden and Smith, however good that will do, both are brain dead lumps who for some reason keep getting voted in, but hey, I'll give it a shot.

I am also getting hold of our two good Congressmen, DeFazio and Walden, and ask them what the heck is going on over there?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE: Hey, long time no talk - how ya doin'?
    Ridiculous, yep, I think so too!

Re:
    PhredE or jecg, have either of you sent this piece to Lars Larson? Let me know, I will if you have not been able to yet.
    No, I haven't (too busy). But feel free if you've got the time. If you don't, just let me know and I'd be happy to do it. I'm pretty sure he'd get a big kick out of it and probably mention it on one or both of his programs.

I will add... that I've spent several hours today reading through the Gut-Flake bill (about the first 25% of the 700+pgs) and have noted several other points or problems which I'll post back up here sometime in the future. I still have a ways to go, but so far I've managed to compile a list of a page or two of things that are problems.

Yep, definitely work the Senators for sure. DeFazio and Walden are respectable, not perfect, but not bad, on the illegal immigration and related issues overall. The ones that really some extra motivation: Blumenauer, Wu, and Hooley - all have dismal voting histories on the subject matter.
    One thing I'm glad to see, is that none of them co-sponsored the Gut-Flake bill. Time for more phone calls...!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    PhredE, not doing so great, catching one thing after another lately, which is highly out of sync with my usual strong immune system. I told Sis that I think it has to do with the pesticides that have been sprayed lately because the neighbors brought in roaches. I have never been exposed to pesticides like this before, and this is the only change and explanation.

Before these people moved in and this was not an issue, I was just fine (we are in a duplex within a complex, which is full of illegal aliens, have I ever told you that? Might have, right now things are fuzzy.)

Now I sit here, doped up from some strong cough medication, and off and on the screen is sort of blurry (the desire to lay the head on the desk is strong, but I am fighting it).

I have emailed most except Lars Larson, I'll get to that.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE:

Ah, ok - I hope you feel better. I'm the same as you. Normally, I don't catch much of anything - and then wham! - the latest thing has taken 2 weeks to get over.

Good luck with Lars - if you don't get a response or aren't sure, let me know and I'll send him too (he responds to most all my messages personally - and that, can be useful!)

Good Weekend

PhredE, not doing so great, catching one thing after another lately, which is highly out of sync with my usual strong immune system. I told Sis that I think it has to do with the pesticides that have been sprayed lately because the neighbors brought in roaches. I have never been exposed to pesticides like this before, and this is the only change and explanation.
    LIZ
    this is very possible! I have had problems over the years when we've used even a small amount of stuff just for regular bug problems outside or when we use the spot on stuff on the pets. I'm extremely sensitive to pesticides & chemicals.

PHRED
    Great work!!
    This piece of racist trash needs to go down and go down in flames

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast