Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FYI....Immigration debate starts at 1:00 pm Eastern time on c-span 2

Go get NOW everyone
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Anyone getting in touch with actual people? I've only gotten answering services which is good since they put those up during business hours when call volume is too high.

April
    I have contacted Allard and Salazar and am continuing on. I will blasting faxes and emails as well as calling!

I just spoke to someone at Dole's DC office and the woman answering the phone sounded like she was already at wit's end. She kept stating that Dole was opposed to the bill but when I pressed her to answer my question as to whether Dole would vote against cloture she said she didn't know and that she probably wouldn't know until the vote takes place. I found this to be unacceptable and told her I would be calling back within the hour for an answer.
    Ron Paul 2008

I am on the phone too. Will post anything significant.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I called Voinovich and Brown's offices. I asked for direct responses to two questions, which I saw suggested somewhere: How is this going to benefit Americans and how much will it cost us in hard-earned tax dollars. I left my address and phone number and told the aids I didn't want a form letter,but a direct response to those two questions. I'm faxing away while I wait for those answers.

Graham...Left message...AGAIN

McCain... Left message

Chambliss...Busy! so sent 3 faxes

Dole....No Answer...coward
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I am calling everyone, but thought I would make one last attempt with Kennedy and Kerry. Kennedy's office line is busy everytime I call, so must be getting flooded with calls. I had a long conversation with Kerry's office, who said they don't know how he will vote (which we all know is BS). Anyway, they have three staffers handling this issue because they are getting so many calls!!!! Great work everyone. Keep them ringing.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

When I called Burr's office in DC I had no problem getting through. Dole was a little harder to get to.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by us_patriot
    I just spoke to someone at Dole's DC office and the woman answering the phone sounded like she was already at wit's end. She kept stating that Dole was opposed to the bill but when I pressed her to answer my question as to whether Dole would vote against cloture she said she didn't know and that she probably wouldn't know until the vote takes place. I found this to be unacceptable and told her I would be calling back within the hour for an answer.

YOU'VE GOT IT!!

too funny............WAY TO GO........put their panties in a wad today
    {they deserve to be forced to take malox today!}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast