Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Although I'm not trying to sound like the preacher.....let's make SURE that we have thanked our senators who deserve to be thanked BEFORE we pound.

We will pound better if we know that we have not walked away from the great senators who have supported us without thanking them.

ALL of US must thank them, otherwise we will appear ungrateful.

If you've already sent and email or called to thank them----good job.
    Get back to pounding!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I have emailed, called and faxed the good guys! I am VERY grateful for them! Now I am pounding the bad guys with calls, emails and faxes!

Did calls to good guys, they seem alittle surprised, now sending them a fax to back it up, watching c-span, while awaiting further instructions from our faithful leaders.

Will work on my list of those who voted yes the other day until further notice
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Alert from William:

Supporters of ALIPAC:

We need you to take immediate unified action on the following measures. This will be our main focus for Wed, Thurs, and Friday of this week. If you receive this message after those days, but the second Cloture vote has not taken place, please complete these tasks before moving on. Please focus in on the following 6 items.

1. Rally fellow Americans
    2. Call, thank, and encourage the good guys and gals in the Senate.
    3. Call to rebuke the bad guys and gals in the senate.
    4. Request Recall and Candidate Opposition info from the bad guys.
    5. Call for more Veteran assistance
    6. Call for candidates to launch against the Sellout Senators.

---

RALLY OTHER AMERICANS TO OUR AID

Please cut and paste the following message into a new e-mail and send it to all of your contacts, friends, family, and neighbors. We hope that many of them will join our efforts to reinforce your work and will keep this message moving rapidly.

"Friends, today the US Senate if trying to fast track the largest amnesty for illegal aliens in our nations history! This is a terrible bill, S. 1348, and it contains amnesty for the 12-22 million illegals in America, increases legal immigration by hundreds of thousands per year, requires Americans to pay trillions in new taxes and debts for benefits for illegal aliens, national biometric ID, and will lead to over 100 million new people in America within 20 years! We know that the vast majority of Americans oppose these measure but most of the Senators are listening to the illegal alien groups and the Global corporations within the US Chamber of Commerce instead of America's citizens.

If you oppose Amnesty and benefits for illegals, we need your help immediately. We need you to visit www.alipac.us which is the home base of ALIPAC, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC. Please sign up as a contributor and volunteer, but most importantly we need you to sign up for e-mail alerts and to join us by making calls, sending faxes and e-mails, and doing all you can with our team to stop this AMNESTY. Please forward this e-mail to all of your contacts and keep this warning going and help us to rally America in opposition to these scandalous Amnesty plans in the US Senate."

---

CALL TO THANK AND ENCOURAGE LOYAL SENATORS

Please view the list of Senators that stood with the public against the S. 1348 AMNESTY bill on our tracking list at ...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=64458

Then proceed to the Senate Contact Information List found at .....

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874

Call each Senator that voted NO on Cloture and thank them for their opposition to S. 1348. Ask them to do all they can to block and stop S. 1348 by influencing other Senators or using any proceedural mechanism they can to stop the S. 1348 Amnesty bill. Tell them you will be watching the next Cloture vote closely and hope they will maintain and intensify their opposition to these outrageous proposals in S. 1348.

---

CALL TO REBUKE SELLOUT SENATORS

Please view the list of Senators that betrayed the America public by voting for Cloture on the S. 1348 AMNESTY bill on our tracking list at ...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=64458

Then proceed to the Senate Contact Information List found at .....

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874

Tell each Senators office that voted for Cloture on S. 1348 that you are aware that most of the calls to their office opposed this legislation and that over 80% of Americans oppose this AMNESTY. Tell them they need to change their votes to opposition of this bill for the next Cloture vote.

---

RECALL or OPPOSITION CAMPAIGNS?

Once you have expressed your opposition and asked for them to change their vote proceed to ask for and officially request any information about possible recall of US Senators. Tell them you and most of the people in their state would like to know if they can recall Senators that support this Amnesty.

For those Senators on the tracking list that have asterisks by their name "**" this means they are up for reelection in 2008. Ask their Senate staff if there are any GOP or Democrat candidates that have announced a run against them, because if their opponents are opposed to S. 1348 you would like to send them a donation immediately.

---

CALL FOR MORE VETERANS TO COME TO OUR AID

The fact that America's largest Veterans group, The American Legion, has their 2.7 million supporters opposing this Amnesty Bill is a strong gain for our side. We need more Veterans groups to come to our aid as soon as possible.

Please visit this list of Veterans groups and start e-mailing, calling, and faxing them asking that they stand with the American public against the S. 1348 Amnesty Bill like the American Legion has. Tell them that our Veterans did not fight for lawlessness and Open Borders in America. Tell them that America needs their protection once again.

List of Veterans groups to contact at ....

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 165#362165

---

CALL FOR CANDIDATES TO LAUNCH IMMEDIATELY

ALIPAC will be launching a press release today calling for candidates to announce next week that they are running against the Senators up for reelection in 2008 that voted YES for CLOTURE / YES FOR AMNESTY BILL S. 1348 because Senator ________ is 180 degrees wrong on Immigration. In cases like Senator Graham (R-SC) and Senator Chambliss (R-GA) they are political goners if the right people on our side announce and run.

Also, if candidates announce next week, this will send these Senators scrambling into action to have their campaigns poll on this issue and they will discover what we already know. They will quickly discover that a vast majority of their constituents do not support their current votes in Washington. We need them to learn the Lessons of John McCain and that lesson is that you become unelectable in most parts of the country once you have been in political bed with Ted Kennedy on immigration issues.

We will need your help to circulate this press release to the media, citizens, GOP and DNC offices, State Legislators, etc... as soon as it is ready and as soon as you see it on the top of the ALIPAC.us homepage.

Thank you for reading and thank you for taking action. We need as many of you to honor these requests as soon as possible. When we move as a unified force of thousands of Americans with the same message, we have the best chance at success in stopping this AMNESTY.

Help is standing by 24/7 in the ALIPAC Discussion Groups if you need any assistance or have any questions.

Link to the ALIPAC Discussion Groups
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=index

The ALIPAC TEAM
    www.alipac.us

Not an ALIPAC Supporter Yet? Now would be a good time to lend your support as a Contributor via our secure online donations page at ....

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9

Back today, after being gone on business all day yesterday.

I have started my blitz campaign. Telling the good guys to keep it up and letting the bad guys have it.

I have also recruited about 10 more people to join the fight. Most of them are getting their families involved, which is probably another 15-25 people. I am hoping for a trickle affect, in which they tell people who get involved, and those people tell people who get involved!

Time to get to work!

Lets give them hell!

April
    the_patriot wrote:

I have also recruited about 10 more people to join the fight. Most of them are getting their families involved, which is probably another 15-25 people. I am hoping for a trickle affect, in which they tell people who get involved, and those people tell people who get involved!

Time to get to work!

Lets give them hell!
    Way to go on the recruitment! Yes , LET THEM HEAR us ROAR!!! We are not going to foot the TRILLION dollars that it will take for this bill ! We are not going to watch out country go down the drain and be overrun with criminals who do not love it! ROAR PATRIOTS while there is still time!

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Back today, after being gone on business all day yesterday.

I have started my blitz campaign. Telling the good guys to keep it up and letting the bad guys have it.

Time to get to work!

Lets give them hell!
    Yes, well done.

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    Did anyone else see Ron Paul and California's Dana Rohbacker (spelling wrong sorry its early coffee is perking) last night on C span?
    Darn it!!!!!!

I had C-span on ALL day and still missed this!
    I would have killed to have seen these speeches!
    D. Rohrabacher is one of my heroes!
    I am bummed I missed this!

See below for my signature line! I think he rocks and YES there is a very strong message in the contents of his speeches. If you haven't read the one I refer to in my signature line, It is on this board. You can read it. It is astounding.
    I hope to catch it agaiin... What is the event so I can watch for it?

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    Did anyone else see Ron Paul and California's Dana Rohbacker (spelling wrong sorry its early coffee is perking) last night on C span?
    Darn it!!!!!!

I had C-span on ALL day and still missed this!
    I would have killed to have seen these speeches!
    D. Rohrabacher is one of my heroes!
    I am bummed I missed this!

See below for my signature line! I think he rocks and YES there is a very

Proud, keep your eyes on c-span or check thier schedule they will replay it. I missed it to
    strong message in the contents of his speeches. If you haven't read the one I refer to in my signature line, It is on this board. You can read it. It is astounding.

I hope to catch it agaiin... What is the event so I can watch for it?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223