Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I did reach Mc Cain office staff
    Let me give you the phone replay
    Staffer:Hello Sen.John Mccains Office
    Me:Hi I am calling( cut off)
    Staffer: Let me guess, You are calling against the immagration reform?
    Me: Yes...and (cut off)
    Staffer: I will be sure to pass this on to the Senator
    Me: I...(cut off)
    Staffer:Click

Hutcinson and Cornyn busy all morning along with their in state offices
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

when I got Doles office and then had a 3 min wait the young lady was friendly and when asked said yes she was getting lots of calls on this
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Kennedy- BUSY---sent fax

Graham-Left message....for the 16th time ---sent fax

McCain- Left message -sent fax

Chambliss- Left message-sent fax

Dole- got flustered staffer-said she did not know how Dole would vote-said she had been getting lots of calls-sent fax

You guys have been great with the info-flow! Thanks so much for making this easier to accomplish!

My hubby and I are working on this today. Calls to staffers at both VA Senator offices were made. No statements avail yet and no idea on how either will vote (or so they claim....) so I left my strong messages about selling out MY country.

Since it was easy to get through to these offices it is probably an indicator that not enough people are calling John Warner or Jim Webb. *HINT HINT*

Hubby is working on emails while I'm on the phone. Teamwork!!
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by LynnS
    You guys have been great with the info-flow! Thanks so much for making this easier to accomplish!

My hubby and I are working on this today. Calls to staffers at both VA Senator offices were made. No statements avail yet and no idea on how either will vote (or so they claim....) so I left my strong messages about selling out MY country.

Since it was easy to get through to these offices it is probably an indicator that not enough people are calling John Warner or Jim Webb. *HINT HINT*

Great Work
    and
    Welcome to ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LynnS

Awesome LynnS. Welcome aboard and great to have you here.

Love the teamwork you have setup. That is brilliant!!

Keep up the good work. ANy quesitons, just ask away!

Keep it up folks!! This is OUR Day!!

Take the fight to them! Let them know we will not stand for this and we WILL vote them out of office in 2008!

United we Stand!

Glad to have you on board, LYNN!!!
    {hubby too of course, lol}

Any questions..........fire away.

We're here to help our American brothers & sisters WIN this VITAL BATTLE

SUGGESTION: look above for the FAX Thread link we've provided.
    You can use these as emails too! Tell hubby.
    We're having sooooooooo much fun with them!!

I called my senators Gregg and Sununu. I have also been sending faxes. I was not able to get an answer as far as how either one was going to vote. I let Senator Gregg know that I am very disappointed that he voted for amnesty last year and if he does again this time he will definetly never receive my support again.

I let Senator Sununu know that if he votes for amnesty, I will be unable to support him ever again. He is up for reelection in 2008. I also thanked him for voting against amnesty last yeat. The person on the phone knew who I was right away because of all my phone calls.

I let both offices know that if they vote for amnesty, I will sit the elections out and if that means that a democrat wins, so be it.

If this bill passes, our country as we know it is over.

I will now start calling an faxing the rest of the senators in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    I called my senators Gregg and Sununu. I have also been sending faxes. I was not able to get an answer as far as how either one was going to vote. I let Senator Gregg know that I am very disappointed that he voted for amnesty last year and if he does again this time he will definetly never receive my support again.

I let Senator Sununu know that if he votes for amnesty, I will be unable to support him ever again. He is up for reelection in 2008. I also thanked him for voting against amnesty last yeat. The person on the phone knew who I was right away because of all my phone calls.

I let both offices know that if they vote for amnesty, I will sit the elections out and if that means that a democrat wins, so be it.

If this bill passes, our country as we know it is over.

I will now start calling an faxing the rest of the senators in the USA.
    Nice work Nicole! That is exactly what we need.

Don't be afraid to let them know how you feel and how angry you are (I have noticed, after making my first few calls, it gets easier ).

I am emailing and calling today (FAX machine died this weekend). I will be posting regular updates as well.

Keep it up folks!

Thanks!

Hey, I got through to Dole's office with only a 5 second wait-time. They're probably wanting to go to lunch soon but can't leave til the phone-bank has cleared.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast