Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just called the 800 number for the capitol, the operator told me that both Boxer and Feinstein's numbers have been busy for the last hour!!!!!!!!

Keep the heat on!

JAK
    PAF,

I couldn't get through either! I hope America is giving them HELL!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had to hit 'redial' alot before finally getting through!

I think the staffs have about had it. I'm getting more response since pointing out that they will lose their jobs, as well, as when the Senators lose theirs.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Sen Warner's Aide hung up on me as soon as I said I was appauled by this amnest bill!

I am telling them I will never support a republican again if they let this bill go thru!

JAK
    I cannot get through to Clinton...800 WA number just rings then disconnects. New York number has a recording come on that says mailbox is full!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Grahams office: Told them we were tired of elected officials pandering to La RAza and calling Americans that don't believe in Amnesty Bigots!... and staffer tried to tell me that he wasn't speaking to Americans he was speaking of groups such as the KKK. I was told he wasn't pandering... I interrupted him and told him he was...but I am sure he will thank you for trying to save his BUTT! I on the otherhand will be doing everything possible to get him OUT OF OFFICE!

I think they are not happy with us today!

JAK, Grahams office said just about the same thing to me so I asked just who was he talking to when he said nobody owns America, their was silence so I said i'll tell you exactly who owns this country and you can inform him since he doesn't have a clue, It's we the taxpayers the ones who's ancestors fought for and built everything in this country, complete infrasture, schools, roads, dam's, powerlines you name we paid for and we own it, so tell him don't go before any radical racist group and presume to speak for the American people unless his patriotism is in the right place. Can you pass that on, she said yes mam, so I said with any luck now that we know where he stands we will have him out of office in 2008 and his traitor friends giving amnesty with him. thank you
    I was fuming when I got off the phone
    Then I continued calling all the wrong list until I discovered todays and started over, but I'm glad because the list from yesterday, the people were way worse than todays and I was getting very discouraged, not that it was a slice of heaven with todays, don't get me wrong Lots of busy signals and very rude people!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    LOL... I spoke with a male staffer at Grahams office and with the way the conversation was going... I hung up on him BEFORE he could hang up on me!...

JAK
    I was late today and did not get through all of the list. Not sure if I should keep going and leave messages, if possible...and keep emailing or continue tommorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I was late today and did not get through all of the list. Not sure if I should keep going and leave messages, if possible...and keep emailing or continue tommorrow!
    I'm going to continue tomorrow, I think W. wants us to keep it up all week, Maybe by saturday we will all finally meet..... in the same padded cell
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast