Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    I am asking why this Immigration bill is being done in secret. They of course tell me they don't know! I tell them that this being done in secret speaks for itself that it is a "dirty" bill, which would ruin our country and our childrens futures. I also let them know that anyone who votes for amnesty does not need to be in office, and this is the ONE issue I will be voting on in 2008!! Our men and women fighting in Iraq and Afganistan need a COUNTRY to come home to!!

I am also going to start including that Americans are uniting and fed up with our government and we EXPECT them to do the right thing.

I am also going to bring up to the dems, since they make their stand that they are looking out for the middle class, that this will destroy the middle class!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I thought SEssions was on our side!?
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm so @#!#@$@! tired of this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I thought SEssions was on our side!?
    What happened????
    I just got home from picking my son up, what has changed?

Sessions was on our side when I called, what happened?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    LOL...no, everything is fine! I was just wondering why he was on the list...

Sorry!

I called Kyl's office and they wanted to tell me that he voted against S2611 last year. I said, it's coming for vote again and I expect him to do the same with this new Harry Reed disaster.

I said, 80 pages of amendments and adendums is not going to make S2611 a good bill. HR4437 was an excelent bill last year and that's the bill I will accept and expect to pass.

I reminded Cornyn and Hutchison that the citizens of Farmers Branch just voted 2 to 1 against illegal immigration. Want to loose your job voting for it?

Dixie

Can someone alert us what is happening in the Senate. They are debating what might be an amnesty bill.

We need to know what they are saying so we can give them hell on the phones.

Here is a C-SPAN link.
    http://www.c-span.org/watch/index.asp?C ... iveDays=30

Keep us posted!

JAK
    I let the democratic partyknow that I have awakend to the truth about illegal immigration. God knows who or what is coming across our border.
    If they continue to lead the way to amnesty I will no longer vote for the democratic party, but will vote repbulican...even if the rep is a traitor too...to vote AGAINST THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!!!

All Done just finished the last of the e-mails, Sununu must have his fax shut off.

I was asked twice today if I just called, gave zip when they insisted but told them I was not happy about it and what if I worked for La Raza would you need it then, or is it just good old American taxpayers that are required to give it.

I told them Amnesty by any other name is still amnesty if they are not required to leave the country and get in line in their country of origin it is Amnesty.

I reminded them about the 3 terriorist that were just arrested and the cost of illegals to we the taxpayers. can't remember what else as I am brain dead.

When I asked them if they wrote it down they seemed a little surprised and several times I got " all of it " So I said well as much as you can remember and be sure to relay the NO AMNESTY.

I ran into alot of HOSTILE, disgruntled, young'ens that I'm sure wish they were not aids at this time

Are we calling the same ones tomorrow?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast