Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    We NEED TO ROAR On this one! Let's let them know how we feel! It is our country they are trying to bring down! We CANNOT afford not to take action!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Repubs are following Ted THE SWIMMER Kennedy and a president with a 28% approval rating.

Great picture Oliver!!

Lets Roll ALIPACERS , hit them hard time is running out, I will be faxing as fast as my machine will go and my calls will be short, sweet and to the point!! Well I don't know about the sweet part , you can only do that so long!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

People, I just checked and even this early in the morning PST, there have already been 160 viewings of this post.

So to people just reading...PLEASE...just post to let us know you're with us, then...

MAKE THOSE CALLS! FAX! CALL AGAIN! TAKE ACTION!

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

My husband have been calling and faxing like crazy. I just received a
    E-mail from my husband that he called both our senators again. One voted for amnesty and one voted against amnesty last time.
    When speaking to the worker at the anti-amnesty senators's office, the worker said "You and your wife call a lot-you don't give up do you?" This was said in a positive way not negative. My husband said "no we will never give up this fight."
    The worker also went on to tell him that I am one passionate woman when it comes to this issue. While this worker will not come out and say the senator is definetly voting against amnesty, everytime my husband, his coworker and I call, we are reminded that he voted against amnesty last time and that he is "very happy" to pass our info on. I hope this means he will vote as he did last time.

I just hope that the worker remembers us because we call and fax so much and not that we are the only ones calling!

Nicole,

Welcome!!!!

Thanks for posting for you and your husband, and mostly, thanks to you both for your efforts!

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

April
    Nicole wote:
    When speaking to the worker at the anti-amnesty senators's office, the worker said "You and your wife call a lot-you don't give up do you?" This was said in a positive way not negative. My husband said "no we will never give up this fight."
    Awesome Spirit that you and your husband are showing! It is the NEVER GIVE UP and NEVER GIVE IN attitude from Americans that will turn this around. GOOOOOOO Patriots! Lets keep the momentum going!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS! WE MUST DO THIS!

Thanks April and Curiouspat.

I was really starting to feel bummed last night and this morning about the possibility we may be losing our fight. Once I signed on to the board and started calling and sending E-mails, I started feeling more positive. Not only do we have to win we will win.

Yes, let's keep the momentum going. Hopefully lurkers will come forward and sign on to join this very important fight to save our beloved USA. Any lurkers out there, please step forward and let us know what calls, faxes, etc. you have made. Now is the time to come forward!

Nicole

You're welcome, Nicole!

ACTION CURES FEAR!

It's a good feeling to know you're NOT alone in your concern for the future of our country.

Nicole's right! Join us. Let us know you're not one of the apathetic Americans and LEGAL immigrants that the OBL crowd is counting on.
    TIME'S UP!

Good morning to all!
    I'm here 110%!
    My phone is fully charged, my emails are ready to go out and faxes are in progress!

To anyone reading this thread but not yet sure about making those calls let me tell you,

The time is now!

This is our country!
    It is ours to defend and fight for
    or it is ours to lose!

The other side has lots of funds and lots of organizations lobbying for them!
    But we have the VOTE!

If you have never made a call, let me tell you it is remarkably easy to do!
    Alipac has laid out the format, the people to call and the numbers to call!

And here is the thing......

The senators are waiting to hear from you!
    They expect to get calls today.
    They are taking a tally!
    They want to see who wants this more, the OBL or us!

Lets show them that the American people do not stand down!
    That we are prepared to raise all kinds of heck until we are heard!

So, if you are reading here, I know you care.
    Turn your frustration into action!
    Use your voice and the power of your vote!

If not me and if not you, then who?

America needs you today.
    Will you be there for her?

Troubles

YES!!!!!
    I called both my Senators ( John Thune & Tim Johnson).
    But ran into a small problem. Awhile back Sen. Johnson had a stroke, and he is STILL in Rehab. But he ocassionally votes just to keep his job I think. His office explained to me about his condition and did not know if he would be voting. I explained the hurt that will come to the AMERICAN people if this passes, and he said he would pass on my concerns to the Senator. Before he hung up I said I had just one more question for the Senator, the same one I asked Sen. Thune and Represenative Herseth:
    "What price can you actually put on the sovereignty of this country?"
    He said he did not know!!!!
    WRONG ANSWER...It worries me people like this are in DC.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast