Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Boston_tea wrote:

Did you see the YouTube of Senator Graham, telling a group of latinos, "We are going to fix this"....then anyone that disagrees with his stand ....well now, hes just gona, "Tell those Bigots to shut up!" ? I sent it to DC to one of our Reps. Is it ok to paste links in here?

Yes I did Boston and it make my blood boil!!! He is incredibly arrogant and needs to taught a lesson. He definitely needs to be reminded who his first priority is supposed to be! The American people are FED UP !!! BTW We cut and paste all the time in here !

April
    Kate wrote:

WHAT BS FROM THE WHITEHOUSE WEB SITE!

They have the "you know what" to post this in the absence of any text being available???????

In other words, this is their propaganda/spin, but we have nothing else to compare it to because they have't yet put out a bill.

These sleazeballs.
    So true Kate, they are desperate to shove this bill down our throats at all costs and will say or do anything to try to fool us! They underestimate us BIG TIME!!! THey can take their Amnesty with window dressing and shove it where the sun don't shine! I AM SO TIRED OF THEM INSULTING our intelligence!!!!

MW
    Please help me fill Sen. Burr's mailbox this morning. Sen. Dole's is already full. These are North Carolina Senators.

Please call: (202) 224-3154 (please report when mailbox is full)

Anyone else need help feeling mailboxes this Saturday morning? If so please post the numbers and I'll help you out.

I'll be calling them back this afternoon to see if the mailboxes have been emptied. Let's keep those mailboxes full all weekend!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Please help me fill Sen. Burr's mailbox this morning. Sen. Dole's is already full. These are North Carolina Senators.

Anyone else need help feeling mailboxes this Saturday morning? If so please post the numbers and I'll help you out.

I'll be calling them back this afternoon to see if the mailboxes have been emptied.
    You got it MW, I'll do it right now!! I'm catching up on some news and posting and them will get started with calls and all the rest!! but I'll do yours NOW!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

I'll be calling them back this afternoon to see if the mailboxes have been emptied.
    You got it MW, I'll do it right now!! I'm catching up on some news and posting and them will get started with calls and all the rest!! but I'll do yours NOW!!
    MW, they just told me it was full!! Yiu must have just gotten your call in. What luck!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Lets Get those Boxes FULL!!! I love leaving messages when no one can try to stop me in mid sentence. lol I copied these from page one because people keep asking for them!

REPUBS first

PHONE NUMBERS ARE (202)-22-
    Quote:

ALEXANDER, Lamar (R-TN) 4-4944
    ALLARD, Wayne (R-CO) 4-5941
    BENNETT, Robert F. (R-UT) 4-5444
    BOND, Christopher S. (R-MO) 4-5721
    BROWNBACK, Sam (R-KS) 4-6521
    BUNNING, Jim (R-KY) 4-4343
    BURR, Richard (R-NC) 4-3154
    CHAMBLISS, Saxby (R-GA) 4-3521
    COBURN, Tom (R-OK) 4-5754
    COCHRAN, Thad (R-MS) 4-5054
    COLEMAN, Norm (R-MN) 4-5641
    COLLINS, Susan M. (R-ME) 4-2523
    CORKER, Bob (R-TN) 4-3344 - Cloture: NO
    CORNYN, John (R-TX) 4-2934
    CRAIG, Larry E. (R-ID) 4-2752
    CRAPO, Mike (R-ID) 4-6142
    DOLE, Elizabeth (R-NC) 4-6342
    DOMENICI, Pete V. (R-NM) 4-6621
    ENSIGN, John (R-NV) 4-6244
    ENZI, Michael B. (R-WY) 4-3424
    GRAHAM, Lindsey (R-SC) 4-5972
    GRASSLEY, Chuck (R-IA) 4-3744
    GREGG, Judd (R-NH) 4-3324
    HAGEL, Chuck (R-NE) 4-4224
    HATCH, Orrin G. (R-UT) 4-5251
    HUTCHISON, Kay Bailey (R-TX) 4-5922
    INHOFE, James M. (R-OK) 4-4721
    ISAKSON, Johnny (R-GA) 4-3643
    KYL, Jon (R-AZ) 4-4521
    LOTT, Trent (R-MS) 4-6253
    LUGAR, Richard G. (R-IN) 4-4814
    MARTINEZ, Mel (R-FL) 4-3041
    McCAIN, John (R-AZ) 4-2235
    McCONNELL, Mitch (R-KY) 4-2541
    MURKOWSKI, Lisa (R-AK) 4-6665
    ROBERTS, Pat (R-KS) 4-4774
    SESSIONS, Jeff (R-AL) 4-4124
    SHELBY, Richard C. (R-AL) 4-5744
    SMITH, Gordon H. (R-OR) 4-3753
    SNOWE, Olympia J. (R-ME) 4-5344
    SPECTER, Arlen (R-PA) 4-4254
    STEVENS, Ted (R-AK) 4-3004
    SUNUNU, John E. (R-NH) 4-2841
    THOMAS, Craig (R-WY) 4-6441
    THUNE, John (R-SD) 4-2321
    VITTER, David (R-LA) 4-4623
    VOINOVICH, George V. (R-OH) 4-3353
    WARNER, John (R-VA) 4-2023

INDEPENDENTS

LIEBERMAN, Joseph I. (I-CT) 4-4041
    SANDERS, Bernard (I-VT) 4-5141

Quote:
    AKAKA, Daniel K. (D-HI) 4-361

BAUCUS, Max (D-MT) 4-2651

BAYH, Evan (D-IN) 4-5623

BIDEN, Jr., Joseph R. (D-DE) 4-042

BINGAMAN, Jeff (D-NM) 4-521

BOXER, Barbara (D-CA) 4-553

BROWN, Sherrod (D-OH) 4-31515

BYRD, Robert C. (D-WV) 4-3954

CANTWELL, Maria (D-WA) 4-3441

CARDIN, Benjamin L. (D-MD) 4-4524

CARPER, Thomas R. (D-DE) 4-2441

CASEY, Jr., Robert P. (D-PA) 4-6324

CLINTON, Hillary Rodham (D-NY) 4-4451

CONRAD, Kent (D-ND) 4-2043

DeMINT, Jim (R-SC) 4-6121

DODD, Christopher J. (D-CT) 4-2823

DORGAN, Byron L. (D-ND) 4-2551

DURBIN, Richard J. (D-IL) 4-2152

FEINGOLD, Russell D. (D-WI) 4-5323

FEINSTEIN, Dianne (D-CA) 4-3841

HARKIN, Tom (D-IA) 4-3254

INOUYE, Daniel K. (D-HI) 4-3934

JOHNSON, Tim (D-SD) 4-5842

KENNEDY, Edward M. (D-MA) 4-4543

KERRY, John F. (D-MA) 4-2742

KLOBUCHAR, Amy (D-MN) 4-3244

KOHL, Herb (D-WI) 4-5653

LANDRIEU, Mary L. (D-LA) 4-5824

LAUTENBERG, Frank R. (D-NJ) 4-3224

LEAHY, Patrick J. (D-VT) 4-4242

LEVIN, Carl (D-MI) 4-6221

LINCOLN, Blanche L. (D-AR) 4-4843

McCASKILL, Claire (D-MO) 4-6154

MENENDEZ, Robert (D-NJ) 4-4744

MIKULSKI, Barbara A. (D-MD) 4-4654

MURRAY, Patty (D-WA) 4-2621

NELSON, Bill (D-FL) 4-5274

NELSON, E. Benjamin (D-NE) 4-6551

OBAMA, Barack (D-IL) 4-2854

PRYOR, Mark L. (D-AR) 4-2353

REED, Jack (D-RI) 4-4642

REID, Harry (D-NV) 4-3542

ROCKEFELLER IV, John D. (D-WV) 4-6472

SALAZAR, Ken (D-CO) 4-5852

SCHUMER, Charles E. (D-NY) 4-6542

STABENOW, Debbie (D-MI) 4-4822

TESTER, Jon (D-MT) 4-2644

WEBB, Jim (D-VA) 4-4024

WHITEHOUSE, Sheldon (D-RI) 4-2921

WYDEN, Ron (D-OR) 4-5244

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

MW, they just told me it was full!! Yiu must have just gotten your call in. What luck!!
    Thanks you for the attempt. I'll let you know if they open up again this afternoon.

I'm calling other folks, but as a NC resident - these two are my priority. I want to make sure they support us this time around (both voted "nay" on S.2611).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

SOSADFORUS wrote:

Thanks you for the attempt. I'll let you know if they open up again this afternoon.

I'm calling other folks, but as a NC resident - these two are my priority. I won't to make sure they support us this time around (both voted "nay" on S.2611).
    Sounds good, let me know always happy to put my 2 cents in

Well, you convinced me to call the enemies.

In former writings/communications with Nelson/Martinez here in Florida, I've had nothing but distain for both of them.

I shall call, email each of them now, after listening to your common sense reasoning. Guess my common sense left the building!

Oh, and ladies pertaining to Father's Day gifts? Fantastic. I just asked my hubby yesterday to hook up our fax/copy machine. As usual, the response began with "the problem is" ... I said hold it, I know. We need a disignated line. Now I shall ask him if he would like a designated line for Father's Day!

Thank you one and all for your input and information on everything. Great group of people.

Scepter

Quote Originally Posted by scepter8106
    Well, you convinced me to call the enemies.

In former writings/communications with Nelson/Martinez here in Florida, I've had nothing but distain for both of them.

I shall call, email each of them now, after listening to your common sense reasoning. Guess my common sense left the building!

Oh, and ladies pertaining to Father's Day gifts? Fantastic. I just asked my hubby yesterday to hook up our fax/copy machine. As usual, the response began with "the problem is" ... I said hold it, I know. We need a disignated line. Now I shall ask him if he would like a designated line for Father's Day!

Thank you one and all for your input and information on everything. Great group of people.

Scepter
    Way to go!! Sceptor, never let them get the best of you, you have to go for the throat with these guys, they are not going to get it if we give them any breathing space, you want to be their worst nightmare!!

Glad we could help with the fathers day gift